"Stay?"

Its been two months since Harry and I first met. We've had about seven dates and today he was helping me to move into my apartment.

I handed Harry the last box from my room as he placed it in the back of his range rover. He drove over to my New apartment as did I.

When we got there we set everything up just the way I always imagined it. It was perfect!

"There." Harry said as we finished up. I hugged him and squealed in joy.

"Thank you." I said squeezing him tightly as he burried his face into my neck.

"No problem." he said as he pulled away and started towards the door.

"Stay?" I said making it sound more like a question. He smirked then came back and sat on my bed next to me.

******

I sat up with my back against the headboard and Harry's head resting in my lap. I tangled and untangled my hands in his brown soft curly hair as we watched the tv. Harry traced small circles in the inside of my thigh. Us laughing ever once and again at whatever it is we were watching.

"Hey I'm kinda bored. What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"20 questions? " he suggested.

"How about 5?" I shot back.

"Works for me. I'll go first." he said.

"What was you're wildest dream aboout?" he asked.

"You." I confessed.

"Really?!" he looked at me with a smirk. "What happened? " he asked very interested in what I was going to say.

"My turn." I said changing the subject. "How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?"

"15 minutes. " he shot. "Who was your first?" he asked.

"Donny Henderson after summer camp three years ago. " I said. He looked very interested.

"I'm bored." he said.

"Me too. Wanna go get something to eat?" I asked.

"Sure."

I quickly put on some black skinny jeans and a white top with my black and white hightops and a black benie.

We drove to nandos and ate a quick meal before returning back to my house. When we got back, we watched my favorite movie This Means War.

"Would you ever do that?" I asked.

"What? "

"Lead on two different people?" I said.

"No. I have more respect for women and for myself than that." he said.

"Good." I said in satisfaction of his answer. We drift off the sleep on the couch snuggled into each other's arms.

I got up and looked at the clock. 1:16 am. I woke up Harry and we both got up and got into my bed. We drifted into a deep sleep once again in each others arms.