Sister?

We were all currently sitting in Harry and I's hotel room laughing at some crazu shit Harry was saying.

"So you had to stand on a brick just to kiss her? " I laughed.

"She was tall!" Harry defended.

"Thank God you don't have to do that with me. That's be embarrassing. " I chulcked.

"Don't make me come over there and shove myself up your-"

"Harry! Private business. We talked about this." I laughed, probably the color of a tomato, while Niall was dying laughing at us. "See this is why I need Dani and Perrie. So that I'm not the only girl being tormented for my own sexual business." I fake pouted.

"Oh yeah that reminds me, we're going back to LA for a week long visit and we wanted to know if you'd wanna come?" Harry said sounding more like a question.

"Sure. I haven't seen or talked to my best friend I'm three years." I replied.

"Okay. We leave tomorrow afternoon. " Harry says and I nod.

***

"Thanks guys for watching him for the night." I say to Gemma and Anne as I take Jr in my arms.

"No problem. He was a sweetheart. we had fun right bud?"

"Yes." Jr replied making my heart melt. I jist hope my brother doesn't take this as crazy as I think he will.

After leaving Anne's place we go straight to the private jet that's taking us all back to Paris. Once we arrived, the guys came back to the apartment with me.

"How much are you going to pack? You'll only be there a week." Harry exclaimed as I stuffed somethings into a suitcase.

"Exactly. Girls pack a lot for trips." I say in a 'duh' tone. Just as I finished packing, someone knocked on the door.

"Coming! " I yelled as I approached the door. I opened the door to see a brunette, with dark brown eyes like mine.

"Hello may I help you?" I asked.

"Yeah. I heard I could find you here. we've never met before but my name is Jen Hudson. She said sticking her hand out.

"Are you-"

"Yes I am. I am your long lost sister." she smiles.

Holy Fuck.