"I'm sorry. "

Harry's POV

She stomps up the stairs and a heavy sigh escapes my lips.

I messed up. BIG! I don't even know if she will forgive me now.

I hear a door upstairs slam shut, followed by the sound of running water. I run my fingers through my hair and take a seat on the tan couch.

Her voice carries through the quiet house as she hums loudly in the shower. Her voice is quite lovely. I stand to my feet to get closer to the bathroom. I end up sitting against the wall by the bathroom door, listening to her hum.

Her singing and also the running water stops. I stand to my feet as the door swings open and the most beautiful creature comes in view.

Her eyes swim with fear, until she realizes its just me and wraps a towel around her body.

"Babe. Pease talk to me." I beg as I follow her into the bedroom.

"I should'nt have to. Do you know how heartbroken I am that you went out and got yourself arrested?" she yells, her voice echoing through the quiet house.

"I understand that you're angry, but I'd rather you yell at me than ignore me. It tears me apart." I asy truthfully. Saying nothing, says so much.

"I don't think you do understand-" she says calmly and places a hand on my shoulder. Sparks shoot through my body at the sudden contact. Im so distracted by the fact that she's naked in front of me, that the rest of her words fade away in my mind.

"You're not even listening. This is exactly what I'm talking ab-" I cut her off by crashing my lips to hers. I try to pour all my heart and soul into this one kiss. The passion. The love. The lust. The sorrow. All of it,is compressed between our pink heart shaped lips.

It takes her a few agonizingly long seconds to respond. Each moment that she doesn't kiss back, twists the knife harder into my heart and pushes the blade deeper into my soul.

Her dainty hand reaches up to my neck and pulls me down, closer to her as her lips move with mine. Tears spill from my eyes. I don't know why. But they do. I feel like I haven't tasted her lips in an eternity. Her lips taste like cherry. This is the taste I've craved for every agonizing minute that I layed on that hard cell bed. The taste that has sat before my eyes as she screaming at me from the top of her lungs. The taste that has been my drug for the past four years. The taste that I can't seem to ever get enough of.

We pull away gasping for air. I rest my forehead apon hers as the tears continue to spill from my eyes. I close my eyes to try and compress the tears that doesn't seem to stop falling. I feel her hand cup my cheek as her thumb wipes away the tears that have fallen. I lean into her soft touch and cup her hand with my own.

"I'm sorry." my voice is a whisper and my breath is puffy. I don't know what else to say. Her breath fans over my face, that capturing smell of cherry coming into my senses again.

"Don't cry." her voice is soft and full of sorrow. My eyes remain closed, but I can see through my eyelids and picture the small frown that is taking over her face.

"I'm sorry." I say again. No other words will come out. My mind is filled with them, but the only words that will leave my lips are- "I'm sorry." and there they are again. The only words that are processed and spoken. I can't say anything else. These are the words that she deserves. I'm not the man she needs but I'm the one she has. And as long as I am what she wants, I will be here. I'm never leaving her. I love her too much.

"I'm sorry." my voice breaks on this one and she pulls me into her arms. My head rests on her shoulder. I'm in a very uncomfortable position; crouching down just to rest my head on her shoulder. But I don't care. I'll take all I can get. One of her hands strokes my back and the other plays with the hair on my neck. That always calms me down.

"I'm sorry." I cry.

"Stop apologizing baby." she says calmly into my ear. My arms snake around her waist and hold her close to me. So close as if she'd fade away if I were to let go.

"Why am I such a fuck up?" I say angry with myself. She stays silent but contiues to stroke my back and play with my chocolate curls.

"Do you think I'm a fuck up?" I ask.

"Yeah. But you're MY fuck up and I love you for that." I can hear the smile on her face as she speaks the words that make my heart flutter and the cliché butterflies erupt into my stomach.

"I live you so fucking much. You don't understand. " I say squeezing her tighter.

"Harry, you're gonna cut off the baby's circulation. " she says and I loosen my grip.

"Sorry."

"Stop apologizing. " she says and pulls my face between her hands.

Her eyes are sparkling and I can see my reflection in them. Her eyes are filled with adoration as she stares up at me. The deep puppy brown eyes that I've fallen in love with, reflecting mine in the most perfect way.

"I love you." I tell her again.

"I know." she laughs lightly.

"I just feel like I don't tell you that enough. " I say truthfully. I don't utter the words to her millions of times a day like she deserves.

"You do. Don't worry." she smiles.

"Well if I ever forget, I love you I love you I love you I love you I love. For now and for forever." I tell her.

She smiles and pecks my lips. I deepen the kiss and she smiles against my lips. I love her more than life itself. She's worth the world. I wish I had the power to hand her the universe. She deserves it and so much more.

My lips attach to her neck as I suck lightly on the tanned skin. Soft wimpers escape her lips as she drags her nails along my skin that is shown beneath my t-shirt.

"This towel is driving me mad." he whisper into her ear and snatch the towel from her body. Her cheeks turn a deep crimson color as my eyes drag themselves up and down her perfect body.

Soon enough, all my clothes are off and we are now moving our way towards the bed.

(Sweet Love by Chris Brown)

I there's nothing like making sweet, slow love in the wee hours of the morning.

__________________________________

Sorry for skipping the sex scene. I didn't feel like writing one. This book will be over soon and we'll be moving on to...

GONE

Are you excited? Cause I am. Please vote. If you're a ghost reader, please make an account and follow me. Thanks a lot guys.