Flight 23172

Harry's POV 

I entered the apartment holding flowers and the ring that I am going to propose to Gabbi with.

Its now or never.

I look around, in search for my girlfriend and hopfully soon to be bride. The place is absolutely empty, except for the couch, table, and bed.

"Where is she?" I ask myself. I then notice the light reflecting off of a small object on the table. The H necklace I gave her for her birthday, weighing down a peice of paper. A note. From Gabbi.

I read each and every word about three times, hoping that this Is just a terrible nightmare that gonna end soon. But no. This is real life. It's never going to end unless I want it to.

I sat at the table read and rereading the note over and over while drinking wine and drowing in my own sorrow and stupidity.

What did I do? I always chase them away. She has my child. She's carrying a mini me. Now my son isn't gonna be able to grow up with me in his life. He's gonna be a mess without a male role model. You know what, I'm done. I'm not gonna sit here anymore and think about what I should've done. I'm gonna go to the airport and try to stop her from leaving.

Gabbi's POV 

"Flight 23172 to Paris, boarding in one hour." the female voice over the intercom said.  

One hour to do anything I want in this airport. An hour before I officially begin a new life. a life without Harry or any other family. Just me and my son.

I end up going to the Auntie Anne's for a pretzel. It was way too salty so I ended up throwing it away. Along with the rest of my life including the love of my life. 

I went to the airport convenient store and bought some gum, a candy bar and a Pepsi. I magazine caught my eye. it read:

"Harry Styles' pregnant girlfriend. Baby bump photos available on page 13." 

I bought that too. I went back to the gate seating while reading the article on me and eating my snicker. I stuck in my earbuds and put it on shuffle. The first things that came on was Little Things. I remember when Harry quoted himself from this song before I was pregnant and I was trying to queeze into my jeans.

Hearing his raspy voice along with the others' made me miss them all 50 billion x more. I began to get frustrated with myself for what I'm doing. I turned off my music and began typing away on my phone.

To Dani- I love you girl. Don't change. 

To Perrie- You're my girl. I will always love you like a sister. 

to Zayn- Take care of Perrie 

to Liam- Take care of Dani 

to Niall- don't change you little irish fucker 

to Louis- take care of Harry for me.  

to Sexy Green Eyes- I love you. Stay out of trouble.

I felt so much better after sending everyone a personal goodbye.

"Flight 23172 to Paris section A now boarding." the voice over the intercom said. I'm in section C. "Section B." It said again. 

"Section C" that me. I'm gonna miss this place. I line up with all the other people. I'm next. I give the woman my ticket. As she scans it, I take one last look and see the face that I've fallen in love with looking for me.