"Tired & Lazy"

We entered the room and I sat on the bed. Harry locked the door and looked at me with a mischievous smiles written across his perfect features. He took long slow strides over to me.

"I like your bathing suit." He whispers in my ear.

He holds my hands, getting a good look at me and the way he eyes me makes me bite my lip in pleasure.

"Stop teasing me, woman."

"I'm not. You're just amusing and cheeky." I giggle.

"I hate when you do this to me." he groans.

"So you want me to go downstairs? "

"No." he says too quickly.

I chuckle. I turn around and Harry swipes my hair to one side of my neck.

"When did you get this tattoo?" he asks referring to the tatto of Jr's name.

"Afew weeks after Jr was born." I inform him.

"I love it. I gotta get one." he smiles and kisses my neck.

"What do you wanna do?" he mumbles onto my neck.

"Whatever you wanna do." I say followed by a moan.

"I need you to tell me what you want." I feel him smile into my neck.

"First, I want you to get us out of these swim suits." I moan.

"Done." his thick British accent ringing through my head at just one simple word.

He begins to slowly strip me of my swim wear. Once we both are in nothing but our bare asses, some kind of force comes between us when Harry tackles me to the bed. He smashes his lips to mine. There's so much fire and passion in this kiss. I could tell he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I slid his shorts off. Wow. It looks so much bigger than usual!! Weird. But I'm gonna enjoy this.

"What are staring at babe?" he smirks.

"Um. Nothing. " I blush.

"I know what you're looking at. You were speaking out loud." he chuckles.

"Oh. I didn't know I was. sorry." I blush.

"Its cool. But does it really look bigger than usual?" he asks looking down.

"Yeah but I don't care. Just put it in!" I demand needily.

"Grab a condom please." he tells me. I reach into the drawer in the nightstand and pull out a condom. He quickly puts it on.

I stare deep into his eyes as he enters me.

My eyes roll back in my head and my head tilts back.

"Talk to me Harry. " I demand.

"I don't know what to say."

"Say what's on your mind right now. "

Harry's POV

"Say what's on you mind right now." she says followed by a moan.

I had a lot of dirty shit on my mind. I didn't even know where to start. I'm scared of embarrassing myself.

"Gabbi-" I trail off. She moans.

"I didn't even say anything yet." I chuckle.

"The way you say my name. It makes me so wet." she pants.

"Fuck Gabbi. You're right." I say quickening and deepening my thrusts.

"Harry." she digs her nails in my back, pulling me closer.

"Oh my Gosh keep going." she moans.

I quicken my pace and she is literally trembling under me. I love to see her like this. She's so vulnerable and free. She has so much more confidence in moments like this. Her moans get louder and my pace gets quicker. I love the fact that only I can make her feel this way. Or at least I like to hope that is the case. I know that she is the only one that can make me feel the way I do. not just the sex but she has a huge impact on my life. I need her in my life to be able to function. She imprinted on me in a way that no one can remove. No stripper can make me as hard as she can. I want her to be mine forever. The thought of us not working out scares me to death. But right now, I need to live in the moment.

"Harry!" she calls snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes baby." I pant.

"I'm gonna come." she informs me. I nod and quicken my pace. I hold onto the headboard for more support, and thrust in and out of her with all I have.

Her body becomes stiff, her toes curl, and a long loud moan escapes her sweet lips as she comes undone underneath me.

"Ahh Harry that was amazing." she pants from under me.

"I'm not done. I have to come too." and I begin thrusting in and out of her before she can protest.

She looks as if she's in shock. Her body is still stiff and she has a very hard to read expression. Her mouth is in the perfect 'o' shape as if she's moaning but no sound is coming out. Her muscles loosen and she is now moving under me as she was before.

No sound is still coming out of her mouth but she looks so pleasured which turns me on more.

I quicken my pace and sound begins to escape her perfectly full lips. I'm thrusting full on and can't help but moan. A soft groan rolls off my lips and I know I'm close.

"Come baby." Gabbi says. I'm perfectly sweating and my breathing is heavy as I reach my climax.

I eject into the condom and lazily clasps on the bed next to her.

"Harry. " she moans.

"Yes? " I pant.

"What was that all about?" she asks still panting.

"What do you mean?"

"That was better than ever and there is no occasion so why?" she asks.

"I don't know. Something just came over me." I truthfully say.

"Oh . Well we should get back downstairs to everyone before they file a lost people report. " she jokes.

"I'm tired and lazy. I don't wanna get up after all that action." I watch her sloppily step into her bathing suit bottoms.

"I know. I'm sore. but we should get back to everyone and have fun."

"But we just had enough fun." I wine.

"Fine. you stay here and I'll go downstairs and get drunk off my ass." she says and stumbles out. Is she walking like that because of me? Cool. Good job Haz. I mentally pat myself on the back.

I get up and put my trucks back on and jog down the steps to find Gabbi chugging down a beer.

That's my girl. I smirk at her and she blushes.

(AN did you like it? I promise to update tomorrow. I have a 4 hr bus ride at 8:15 am so I'm probably gonna write a couple chapters. vote and comment plz. love you guys. )