"Okay, first..."

I woke up. The room around me was dark and I had to blink a few times to make sure my eyes were really open. The sound of dripping water and the smell of copper surrounded me. My eyes wouldn't adjust to the dark and I struggle to move my arms or legs, but realize they are tied down to the chair I'm seated in.

"Where the hell am I?" I say allowed thrashing in the chair and moving my hands trying to protest against the strong rope.

"Shut up bitch!" A voice yells. The voice echoes off the concrete and through the emptiness of the room. I shrink down in my chair, not knowing what direction it could've come from.

"What do you want with me?" I wimper.

"I want you, and you wern't letting me have you." He spat angrily. Joseph.

Small lights come on and I can now make out his silhouette in the corner of the room. He slowly approaches me, his hands in his pockets and a devious smirk on his face.

"Did you forget that Harry will be looking for me? He loves me." I feel a sting on my left cheek and anger flashing in Joseph's eyes.

"Shut up!" He yelled making me wimper more from the burning pain in my left cheek that I couldn't do anything about.

Harry's POV

"Did you forget that Harry will be looking for me? He loves me." She snaps and he smacks her across her left cheek.

Did he just hit my girl? Oh no. Its not gonna end this way.

please pick up. please pick up. please p-

'Hello?" Zayn slurrs through the phone.

"Zayn! I need to talk to Perrie!" I yell through the phone.

"Why do you need to talk to my girl?" he snaps.

"Because she's probably the only sobber one there!" I say in a 'duh' tone.

"Hello?" Perrie's sweet voice werrily sounds through the phone.

"Perrie! I need you to do something for me. Gabbi has been kidnapped." I ramble.

"She what?"

"Yeah. Are you in?"

"I'm in, what's the plan?" She whispers.

"I need you to round up everyone and tell them what's going on. Stop by the house first and get all the wepons you can, and come to the address that I'll text in a few minutes. Got it?"

"Got it!" She says hurriedly. " And Harry?" she asked.

"Yeah?"

"She'll be alright. Don't worry. Your love will keep her strong. Okay?" She said in a soft voice.

"Okay. Thanks Perrie." I said before we both exchanged 'goodbyes' and hung up.

Fourty-five minutes later, the whole crew arrived. Including the one person that shouldnt be there. Dani.

"Dani, what are you doing here?You're pregnant. You can handle this stuff." I whisper calmly.

"I can do this trust me. Just tell us the plan!" she demanded.

"Okay, first....."