"Thank God."

Harry's POV

"Daddy!" Jr yelled as he ran into my arms.

"Hey bud. What's up?" I said lifting him up and setting him down on his feet again.

"Daddy guess what I saw?" he squealed. He reminds me of a young me so much. The way his eyes light up when he talks, the way his brown hair falls over his eyes, the way his dimples pierce his cheeks whenever his mouth makes the slightest of movement.

"What'd you see bud?"

"I saw the amazing Spiderman. " he exclaimed with a happy glint in his eyes.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah he was all like..." and then he did these weird jump, shooting type thing trying to mimick Spiderman, causing me to chuckle.

"Babe look." I called to Gab who was in a deep conversation with Noah. She looked up at me then her eyes darted over to our playful son, catching Noah's attention aswell. We all sat there, laughing at the awkward three year-old.

"We should get going." Gabbi said picking up Jr and placing him on her hip.

Gabbi's POV

"Okay. See you around sis. Are you thinking about moving back here?" Noah asks with hope in his eyes. I bite my lip.

"All my friends are saying I should. I haven't really thought it all the way through. I just want what's best for my son, you know?" I say and he nods in understandment.

"Okay well, we'll be on our way. Call me tomorrow? " he nods as I give him a side hug and he kisses my cheek.

"Okay. Bye bud." Noah says as Jr runs into his arms and hugs him tightly.

"Bye." Jr mumbled against his neck. After setting Jr back onto his feet and straightening up, Noah walks over to Harry and they grip each other's hand firmly.

"Alright Dude. See you around." Noah says and Harry nods.

Harry put his hand on the small of my back, leading me to the car as I carried the small child.

"Where to?" Harry asks putting the car in drive.

"My mom's. " I answered an he nodded.

My cell phone rang. In big bold letters, it read 'Anne' across the screen.

"Hello." I said into the small speaker.

"I just heard. Is Harry alright?" she asked wearily.

"Everything's fine. He's right here in perfect health." I try to calm her down.

"Can I speak to him?" she asked.

"He's driving right now but I'll have him call you back okay?"

"Okay. Thank you sweetheart. " she says In a much calmer tone before hanging up.

"What was that about?" Harry chuckled.

"Your mom. She's freaking because she the heard about the accid-" I stop and realize Jr is looking between us with worried eyes. He looks so much like Harry.

"She's always been that way. I'm the youngest and her son. Women have this kind of string with their son you know?" he says.

"Well Duh." I laugh.

"Speaking of, how's your arm bud?" Harry asked looking in the rearview mirror to meet Jr's gaze.

"Better." he simply replies.

"Good." Harry replies. The rest of the ride was silent.

Once we got there, I took Jr out of his car seat and put him on my hip. I took Harry's hand around mine with my free hand, and we walked to the door together. Harry was about to ring the doorbell until I stopped him.