"Holly."

Honestly, I didn't know what Harry and I were.

The next morning, I had no idea where Harry was. I called him about 52 Times and texted 67 times.

I decided to call Zayn.

"Hey Zayn where's Harry?"

"Um. He went home last night."

"Did he drive?" I asked with worry in my eyes.

"Yeah"

"You let a drunken Harry drive home!"

"I was drunk too." he defended.

Dani and Perrie were worried as I talked on the phone with Zayn.

They saw the hurt and fear in my eyes.

I grabbed my phone and keys and stormed out leaving Dani and Perrie puzzled.

"Where are you going?" Danni yelled after me.

"I'm going to find him." I said back.

"Well I'm going too." Danni said.

"Me too. " Perrie called. We all got in separate cars and went to different location.

Perrie went to the club, Danni looked the streets to see if he could've crashed. And I went to his apartment.

I called him non-stop on my way there. No Answer. I called Niall but he said he went to Zayn's for the night.

I got to Harry's apartment and stormed to the door. I banged on the door as tears streamed down my face. Harry answered the door with a towel rapped around him.

"Hello love." he said stepping into the hall. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed his lips softly. "I. Was. So. Worried." I said in between kisses. I peeled my body from his to see that his towel has dropped to his feet. "I see you are still in your awkward little habbit aren't you? gettin naked all the time." I said with a smirk. he grinned.

"Actually-" he trailed off. "Sorry." he said dropping his gaze to his feet.

"For what? for being naked?" I smirked.

"No. I have to tell you something..." he said. I nodded for him to continue.

"Well I um-" he was suddenly cut off my the opening of his apartment door. "Harry?" I said waving a hand in front of his face to get his gaze off of the naked blonde girl in his boxers and shirt I seen him wear the day before. His attention quickly turned back to me. "Harry Edward Styles, who the fuck is this?" I yelled.

"Holly." the girl replied with a perky attitude.

"Shut up tramp." I snapped. She quickly hushed as I turned my gaze back to Harry.

He was staring at his bare feet. he looked back into my eye. Tears staining his cheeks. I began to cry when I saw his green eyes burst. "I thought- I thought I could trust you. But all you want from me was my body." I choked through my tears.

"No. I love-"

"Save me the pity party." I yelled with my hand up so I wouldn't have to look into his eyes.

"Go back to fucking this tramp. Stay away from me." I said taking off his sweatshirt it had on and throwing it at him. Now I'm standing here, crying, in my bra and night short and flip flops.

"Jokes on you because now I can walk out of here with my dignity. Have a nice life Harold." I yelled and with that I left. Leaving his irresistibly naked body there confused.