"...another baby."

Harry's POV

Gabbi and I are taking a shower together. She made me promise no funny business but I think she's teasing me on purpose. She keeps bending down, her round arse in full view.

"Wow." I said without realizing the word came from my lips.

"What? " she asked.

"N-Nothing. " I studdered trying to remove my gaze from her body but failing miserably. She stood straight up and turned to face me, my eyes automatically focusing in on her large breasts.

"Lord!" I exclaimed. She gave me a confused look which turned me on more. I turned 180 degrees facing the water.

She wrapped her arms around my torso, her hands resting near my manhood. God, she is driving me insane and she knows it. She rests her head on my back, her hair tickling my bum.

"What's wrong babe? Talk to me." she pleas. I try to swallow the lump in my throat so I can speak, but miserably failed. No words could be found for this amazing feeling I'm having right now.

"uhh." I stammer over the words I want to say.

"Babe if you don't wanna talk that's fine. All you had to do was say so. I can take a hint." she says releasing me from her grasp.

I hate when she does that.

I turn on my feet to see her breasts covered in soap as she scrubs her hair.

I can feel the blood rushing to that area. I can't help it. Her beauty and sexy gesture is turning me on and trying to push me over my the edge.

"You really wanna know what's wrong?" I ask her. She nods her head.

"This is what's wrong." I say referring to my massive erection.

"I can't control myself around you. I just got so turned on by watching you wash your hair. " I smirk at her as she adorably bites her lower lip trying to hold back a blush.

"Stop doing that." I wine.

"Doing what?" she asked honesty confused.

"Biting your lip like that. Do it again and I'll take you right here." I smirk.

She stays silent and goes back to washing her dark brown hair.

"Move so I can rinse off." she says trying to hide the smile playing on her lips.

I moved swiftly around her and smacked her bum when I got the chance. I watched as her bum jiggled.

"Ow Harry!" she exclaimed covering her bum that had a bruise in the shape and size of my hand forming.

"Sorry. I couldn't help it." I laugh as she gives me a death stare.

Gabbi's POV

After our shower, Harry and I blow dried our hair and put on clothes.

"Those leggings make your ass stand out." Harry smirks.

I punch him playfully on the arm but he doesn't move.

"Its true. But to be honest, I can't wait to get you out of them." he whispers, pushing my hair to one of my shoulders.

he sucks on the skin on the back of my neck and I whimper in pleasure.

"See? I make you feel the same way. I bet you're completely wet right now." he mumbled onto my neck. I was at a loss of words. I didn't know what to say so I just moaned in response.

"Wanna go to bed?" he whispered.

"I really think we should get down to that movie. Catch me tomorrow night if you're lucky." I smirk and walk down the steps.

***

Harry chose for us the watch Think Like A Man. Right now we were at the part where Kevin Hart and the guys were going to a strip club on that bus and Terrence J's mom called.

"I've seen this movie a million times." I yawn cuddling into Harry's side.

"You sleepy?" Harry asked.

"Yeah a little. Just wake me up when the movie's over." I say tracing circles over his bare stomach.

"Okay. " Harry says kissing my forehead.

***

"Babe. C'mon lets go upstairs. " Harry said waking me from a deep sleep.

"Mmmmm." I mumbled.

"Want me to carry you?" he asked. I can hear the smirk appearimg on his face.

"Mmhmm." I said nodding.

I lifted my arms for him to pick me up. He wrapped his arms around my torso. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. He slid his hands under my butt for more support and I can tell he was enjoying this way more than he was supposed to.

He carried me up the stairs easily and placed me in the bed and walked off into the bathroom.

"Damn its freezing in here." I exclaimed to myself wrapping my body in the large blanket.

"What's wrong babe." Harry said coming out the bathroom combing his wet curls. He's only wearing boxers might I add.

"Its fucking freezing up here. " I wined.

Harry smirked at me with an amused look over his features.

"Come here." he said climbing in bed and holding his arms out. I quickly scooted into his arms, instantly becoming warm.

"Tonight was fun." Harry says.

"Yeah." I reply.

"Babe, I've been wanting to talk to you about something. " he whispers.

"What's that? " I ask.

"I want another baby. " He says burrying his face in the crook of my neck.

"What?" I ask. it never really crossed my mind to have another baby. but obviously it's crossed Harry's. is he tipsy still?

"I want us to have another child." he says.

"oh." was all that I could say.

"Do you want another baby?" he asks.

"I never really thought about it." I admit.

"Oh, well would you consider it?" he asks.

"Of course. We both just need time to think about life with another baby. I mean, you're on tour and my career is taking off and we already have Jr. and adding another baby to the equation? It's  just a little too much. Give me a little time. I'll  have my decision soon." I explain. I feel him nod.

"I understand." he says.

"Goodnight. " he says kissing my hair.

"Goodnight. " I reply before falling into a deep sleep.