"...what are we?"

After our activity, Harry and I spooned pretty much all day. We layed in bed nakedly cuddling each other.

Harry had fell asleep in my lap so I decided to take a picture of him. When I pick up my phone it says Niall on the phone. Niall heard Harry and I having sex? I quickly ended the call to notice that Niall called me and I must've answered! And the call was about 15 minutes long.

I wonder if he'll confront me about it. Should I confront him? I am quickly snapped out of my thoughts when Harry's head pops up from my lap. "Hello beautiful! " he said. "What are you doing?" he asked. I couldn't tell him that Niall heard us having sex. So I quickly clicked on instagram.

"Nothin. I was about to take a picture of you while you were asleep. You sleep so cute!" I smirked. Harry quickly whipped his hair out of his face and said "You can take a picture of us."

"Harry, we're naked!" I pointed out.

"Pull the covers over your breasts and ill show my cheast." he said in a 'duh' tone.

"People Will know we had sex."

"I don't care. they need to see that I'm perfectly happy fucking you and no one else." Harry said showing me his dimply smile.

I held the cover close to my body as Harry snapped the photo and uploaded it to instagram. I instantly got bad remarks from fans. things like 'He fucked that ugly bitch' or 'ewww. Harry can do better' or 'don't worry she's just a one night stand'

Tears fell down my cheeks. "Babe what's wrong?" Harry asked. This question seems to have come up a lot. Am I Harry's girlfriend? It's now or never to find out. "Harry. what are we?"

...To Be Continued...

Niall's POV

I was calling Gabbi to check on her since she got the new from Harry. She picked up but didn't directly say anything to me. All I heard was talking.

"Get out." Gabbi yelled.

I couldn't really make out the word of... Harry?

Next thing I know I hear crying then kissing then moaning!

Then I hear Gabbi yelling out Harry's name. I was going to hang up but I thought that maybe this could get interesting.

"Lads. you've gotta come hear this." I yell through Zayn's place.

"Stop eavesdropping mate." Liam calls.

"No I'm not." I whined.

"Get a girlfriend! stop macking on Harry's" Louis spat.

I continued to listen as Harry called Gabbi's name and Gabbi called out Harry's. It was making me hard as fuck. Then I hear loud moaning that sounds like they've both been hit in the stomach. And then I knew they both came. A grin spread across my face at the fact.

For a few minutes I hear nothing. Then snoring which I knew was coming from Harry. Then I heard shuffling. Then the call ended. Should I bring this up? Should I keep quiet? What should I say if she brings it up?