"You saw that?"

"Hey!" Danielle screams into the phone.

"Hi baby girl. What's up?" I ask.

"I want you to meet Liam. I'm going over to his house for a little get together if you wanna come." my best friend says through the phone.

"Okay." I agreed not really into it.

"Perrie and Zayn are gonna be there too. Wear a bikini. He has two single friends that you might be into." she sings and I roll my eyes.

"I'll go shopping later today and find something." I said before we hung up.

"Hey mom I'll be back in about thirty." I called before going to my car.

I started the engine and turned up the radio as my favorite song came on and I turned it up more and sang my heart out.

"I hear your heearrt beat to the beat of my drums

oh what a shame that you came here with someone

so while you're here in my arms

lets make the most of the night like were gonna die young" I sang. I pulled to a stop light and sang to the song while doing a cheesy dance.

In the car to my left, there was a little blonde girl and a curly haired, green eyed, drop dead gorgeous guy. The guy was smiling at me while rolling down his window.

"You saw that?" I yelled over my blaring music as I rolled my window down as well.

"Yeah" he laughed. A car horn honked behind me bringing to my attention that the light was green. When I turned back, the guy in the black range rover was gone.