"No one can hear you scream."

Harry's POV

Today they are finally letting me go from the hospital. Gabbi has stayed with me the entire time. Louis has brought clothes for the both of us during my time here.

Why does she has to be so damn perfect?

I was snapped out of my thought when someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Harry, are you done? I need to use the bathroom." Gabbi says.

"I'm just fixing my hair, but you can come in anyway." I yell through the door. She opens the door and smiles when my eyes meet hers.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"I could be better, but I'm feeling a little better." I reply and she nods.

"Good." she says. I keep my eyes on her and she gives me a 'what the fuck' look.

"Turn around." she demands.

"You know I've seen you naked before right?" I smirk.

"Yes but I need you to turn around. It's weird when you're sitting here staring at me while I use the bathroom." I sigh and focus back in the mirror.

"Thank you." she says.

***

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Yeah." she says. I pick up her bag and put it over my arm. She looks at me weird.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm not letting you carry my bag. I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself." she says and takes her back.

"Suit yourself." I walk stand closely behind her with my hand on her hips as she signs me out.

After we sign out, we walk outside to see thousands of fans gathered around the entrance. Some cried when they caught a glimsp of me. They all got louder. I saw many signs that said 'Get better Harry' or 'don't go now Harry' or the usual like 'I love you Harry' or 'Marry me Harry'.

It took a while for Paul and the other body guards to get the fans out of the way and make a path to the car for us, but we eventually made it.

"Ready to be back home?" she asked.

"I'm ready for tonight." I wink at her.

"Has the hospital been really that bad?" she looks at me amused.

"Yeah. I haven't had any intimate moments since that short make out sesh where you shot down my dreams." I pout. She laughs.

***

Gabbi's POV

"What do you wanna do first?" I ask Harry once we get back to the house.

"We should eat. That hospital food was complete shit." he laughs.

"Oh. What do you want to eat?"

"I think a sandwhich and some crisps will be fine." He says.

I go into the kitchen and make us both a turkey and cheese sandwhich.

"What kind of crisps would you like?"

"Plain is fine." he calls back to me.

We eat in a comfortable silence and when we are done, we don't get up. We just sit there, and look at each other.

"What?" I laugh.

"Nothing. It's just, you're so beautiful. During that time I was out, I thought I was dead. I had no dreams. The only thing I was worried about, was how you would react if I died." he whispers.

"Lets not talk about it. The good this is that you're here now right?" I smile weakly at him.

"Okay." We both get up and meet in the middle, imbracing each other in a hug.

"Guess what."

"What?" I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"No one else is home. Do you know what that means?" I smirk.

"It means that no one else can hear you scream." I add once he doesn't answer. he smirks at me and I nod racing up the stairs to the bedroom.

(AN. Short chapter, I know. Sex scene in the next chapter. Warning you now. Read at your own risk. Please don't report my story. I think that is very inappropriate and unfair to those who want to read my story. If you don't like it, Don't read it. If you think it's too much, skip the chapter. Vote. Comment. Please and Thank you.