"Fiance? "

"So. What do you wanna do today?" Harry asks from inside the bathroom.

"I gotta go drop off some clothes for Jr to Noah, but other than that nothing.I wanted to go visit my mother but Im just a little nervous." I admit.

"Want me to go with you?" he peeks his head out of the door and his emerald eyes meet mine.

"Sure." I say alittle unsure if I want to drag Harry into this mess with my mother.

***

"Okay babe. We're here. You ready?" Harry asks as we pull up to my mother's house.

"It's now or never." I sigh and get out of the car.

Harry takes my hand as we approach the door.

We wait patiently after knocking.

"Gabbi, sweetie how are you I haven't seen you in years." my mother exclaims as she wraps her arms around me.

"Im good mom." I gulp.

"And Harry, still as handsome as ever. Come in you two." she hugs Harry and leads us inside.

"So what brings you two here today?" she asks.

"Well we haven't seen you in a while and a lot has happened since then." Harry explains and she nods.

"Gabbi, is that a ring I see?" she gasps.

"Yes mother. It is." I say worried of her reaction.

"This is amazing. When's the wedding? Oh I have so much planning to do." She exclaims merrily.

"Mother, that's not all. We also have a son." I say axciously.

"Where is he?"

"He's spending the night with Noah and Justin." she nods. The doorbell rings.

"I'll get it mom. Dont worry." I say getting up from the couch.

"Sorry to bother you Mrs. Hudson, I-" his eyes meet mine.

"I cant believe its you." I say.

"Yeah and its you." he says back.

"You look beautiful." he says smirking and I roll my eyes.

"Save it, assjole. You left me to have a child by myself at age thirteen, and that's all you can say for yourself!" I exclaim seething with anger.

"I was young too. Dont try to blame this on me. My parents were doing what they though was best for me." he yells.

"But it take two to tango. You were apart of this yet you still left me. We were both young. You knew all Ive been through with my father. I had to give up my own son for adoption. I cry everytime I see his face because all I think about is you. I have trust issues because of you." I cry.

"Babe. Who's at the door?" Harry calls walking up behind me."Who's this?" Harry asks.

"Mario." I simply say as anger flashes in Harry's eyes.

"So you're the douche that left my fiance at thirteen to have a baby alone. Thanks man. If it wasnt for you, I wouldn't have my son or her." Harry says with a small fake smile.

"Fiance?" Mario questions looking at me.

"Yes fiance. This is my soon-to-be husband Harry." Harry sticks out his hand for Mario to shake.

"Oh I know you. You're that gay guy in that stupid boy band." Mario laughs.

"Whatever. What are you doing here?" Harry snaps.

"I came to see Mrs. Hudson." he snaps back.

"Honey, who's at the door?" my mother comes up behind me.

"Oh Mario. Well this is awkward." Mom says.

"Tell me about it. Well mom we just wanted to break the news. We'll come back to talk about the wedding soon. We gotta go drop some stuff off to Jr." I say as I hug my mother.

"Jr?" Mario questions.

"Our son." Harry smirks.

"Well bring him over tomorrow so I can meet him. Nice seeing you two again." Mom hugs Harry.

"You too mum." Harry says kissing her cheek.

"Nice meeting you." Mario fake smiles.

"Whatever." Harry says and pulls me by my waist into him.

"Okay we'll be going." I say and we leave.

After we get to the car we stand there for a moment. Harry brings his hand up and forces me to look at his. He swipes his thumb across my cheek to wipe away my tears that I difnt know have fallen.

"Im proud of you babe." He says which causes me to give a weak smile. He brought his face closer to mine and softly kissed my lips.

"No kissing on my lawn." my mum yelled from the door causing Harry and I to jump a mile into the air and back away from each other.

"It's okay. She cant stop us tonight." Harry smirks and gets into the car. The engine purred to life and we left the driveway and went straight to Noah's to drop off clothes for Jr.