"...Someone will be."

"Mummy!" Jr cried. I searched the place for my son but found nothing.

"Mummy!" he screamed again. I ran a round like a maniack looking for my son.

"Jr. where are you?" I yelled.

"Uncle Niall stop!" I heard Jr yell.

I entered a room and found Jr and Niall on a bed together. Niall was forcing Jr's pants down and Jr was crying his eyes out screaming for me.

"Niall get the fuck away from him!" I yelled. He didn't acknowledge me at all. I reached for his shoulder but my hand went straight through it. Harry entered the room looking very angry.

"Thank God. Harry make him stop!" I yelled. Harry didn't acknowledge me either. Instead, he helped him. Jr was screaming for me but I wasn't able to get to him.

The scene changed and now I was in Jr's place and my dad and uncle took Niall and Harry's place. I watched as a young me struggled to get out of their grasp, but failed miserably.

"Stop!" I yelled.

"Honey? Wake up babe." A deep raspy voice said while shaking my shoulders.

I was taken out of the horrid nightmare and wrapped in Harry's arms while naked.

I forcefully pushed him off of me, still playing the dream over and over again in my head. Harry turned on the lamp by the bed, pushing his messy bed hair off his forehead.

"What's wrong babe?" he asked with a sympathetic look spread across his perfect face.

"I had a terrible nightmare." I huffed trying to get the horrid memory out of my head.

"Wanna talk about it?" he asked. Should I tell him? It  does involve him doing something horrid that I know he would never do.

"Yeah." I decided. I told him the whole story. He held my hand the entire time while listening intensely. I held onto his hand for dear life, while the horrid memory flashed through my mind.

"You do know that me and none of the other guys would never do that, right?" he said his emerald green eyes piercing into my brown ones.

"Yeah. But  that's what I thought when it came to my dad and uncle. You guys mean the world to me and I just sometimes think that my life will repeat and turn into Jr's life. And I'm scared that I won't be around to save him." I explain while shedding a few tears. Harry squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"I understand. And even if you're not around to save him, someone will be. Just like that firefighter for you." he said.

"Do you know how much I love you right now?" I whispered looking deeply into his eyes.

"No. but I know how much I love you and always will." he said. I couldn't help the feelings I get when I'm around him. It's  pure passion and love. He's always here for me. even though its three o'clock in the morning, he doesn't mind helping my through my troubles. I placed both my hands on either side of his face and pulled his face to mine. I gently pressed my lips to his. Sparks shot down my throat as his tongue danced around with mine. At this point we were full on snogging.

We did this until we both needed air. I picked up his arm, and wrapped it securely around my body. he pulled me closer to his chest, I burried my face into his warm chest.

"I love you." I said kissing his chest. He didn't respond. I looked up from his chest to see that his eyes are softly closed and light snores are escaping his mouth. I burried my face back into his chest feeling his body heat connect with my face. I almost instantly fell asleep.