She wouldn't do that

"Okay nice seeing you again Harry." Noah said as we left.

"You too Noah." Harry said walking to the car.

"I'll be to pick him up by 3 tomorrow." I told Noah as I hugged him goodbye.

"Okay. No worries." he waves from the door as I meet Harry at the car.

"we're back everyone!" Harry tells throughout the house when we arrive back.

"We're going to a club tonight." Zayn says coming down the stairs.

"Dani, are you going to the club with us?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'll be fine. I'm not even showing yet." she says.

"Okay well we should so get dressed." I say pulling Harry up the stairs.

"What should I wear babe?" I ask Harry once we get upstairs.

"Me." he says approaching me from behind and grabbing my waist.

"What?" I smile.

"Wear me. Right now."He says and bites my earlobe.

I moan in response.

"What are you doing?" I giggle as he sucks up and down my neck.

He spins me around to face him and smashes his lips to mine. I bring up my hands to caress his cheeks and pull my face from his.

"What's wrong?" he asks wearily.

"Nothing. I just wanna take control this time." I smile and push him on the bed.

A huge smirk appears on his face. I pull my shirt over my head and straddle his lap. I pulled at the hem of his shirt and he broke the kiss to pull it over his head. We rejoined lips again and stand on our knees on the bed.

He pulls my shorts off with ease and lifted himself off of me and slid down his boxers. I quickly uncliped my bra.

"Come here." I demanded. He did as told and came as close to me as possible. My hands explored ever inch of his body.

"Guys we'll be leaving in 45 minutes. Be  ready." Zayn said through the door.

"Okay." I yelled back before joining lips.

"Eww guys c'mon every night. I'm leaving." Zayn scoffs.

We both smile in the kiss and walk towards the bed. I tripped over one of my shoes and we both fell back on the bed.

"It's fate." Harry chuckled.

And you already know what happened after that.

(AN sorry for skipping the sex scene. I couldn't come up with something good enough. :( )

***

"You want a drink?" Harry asked.

"Water is fine. But I don't want you drinking too much. You'll have a massive hangover in the morning."I warned.

"Yes mum." he chuckled.

"Hey baby girl." a strangely familiar voice said from behind me. I looked up and saw Joseph.

"Oh, you again." I scoffed.

"Why so alone?" he smirked.

"Harry's here he just went to get me some water." I snapped. He took the seat next to me and put his arm around my waist to hold me there.

"Let go of me." I struggled.

"Don't struggle babe." he said but I didn't listen. I tried getting out of his grasp but he was too strong for me."you know... I told you not to struggle. I hate to do this." he said bringing a white, cloth-like material up to my mouth and nose.

I tried to keep breathing but my lungs began to fail. Before I knew it, my breath hitched and I blacked out.

Harry's POV

I came back to the table and Gabbi wasn't there. I looked through the sweaty bodies grinding on the dance floor but found no sign of her. Where  could she have gone alone?

I walked to the bathroom and stood outside for awhile to see if she would come out. But after ten minutes, she still didn't come out. I'm going in.

"Gabbi?" I whisper/yelled.

"Gabbi? babe?" I whisper/yelled again.

"Hey babe." a familiar voice said from behind me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You don't remember me? You don't remember that night in the club before we were rudely interrupted?" she giggles.

"Listen, I'm sorry to inform you of this, but what we had was nothing. I though you were someone else. That night ment nothing. I was drunk and it was a mistake." I explain.

"Oh. Who did you think I was?"

"My  fiance."

"Where is she now? I mean you're all alone in the girls bathroom. Why?"she asks.

"I'm looking for her. Have you seen her?" I said holding up my phone and showing her the screensaver of Gabbi, Jr, and I.

"This girl? Yeah I saw her a while ago. She  was stumbling out of here with some guy." she shrugs. What? That's not her. She wouldn't do that.

"What?" I said in shock.

"Yeah. But hey you still got me." she winked, placing her arms around my neck and forcing herself onto me.

"Something's wrong."I say frantically.

"She cheated on you! She's not thinking about you right now." she said forcing her lips onto mine. I grabbed her wrists and pushed her off of me.

"No. Something's wrong. She would never do that." I run out of the club and look around the parking lot. I saw a black car pulling out of it's spot. Looks just like...Joseph's car.

I ran to my car and pulled off as fast as possible, desperate to find Joseph's car. I saw it far down the road making a sharp turn. I sped down the road and followed closely behind.

After thirty minutes of driving, he stopped in the middle of nowhere. He got out, carrying Gabbi over his shoulder. I was about to approach him, but I noticed the shiny metal on his hip. Oh shit. What the fuck is he planning to do to her?