"...across the room."

Danni and I had a wonderful day full of shopping, eating, and catching up.

A few times we had to run from fans. We went to at least nine different stores and have eaten four Cinnabons, two pretzels, and drank three bottles of Pepsi.

It was a day any girl would die for.

But the day wasn't over for me yet. I had to go home to Harry who promised he was going to bang me senseless.

"Thanks for showing me that new Lingerie store. I think Harry's gonna love it." I smiled.

"I know. I think Liam will love mine too." we both giggled.

"So what y'all doing tomorrow? Hooking up?" Danni giggled.

"No . We're hooking up tonight but I think tomorrow I'm just gonna have a lazy day." I said.

"Oh cool. Up for medi pedis?"she asked.

"Sure when should we meet up?" I asked.

"Um. I can call the guy to come over and do it at your place if you want?" she said sounding more like a question.

"Okay. Come over around three-ish?"

"Perfect! See you then." she waved as she got into her car and started it up. I copied the action and we both drove off going in separate directions.

I went to the nearest store and picked up the things I needed for tonight's dinner. I knew Harry liked tacos so I decided I'd make some. Then I bought ice cream for my lazy day tomorrow. I was out of the store in seven minutes and heading back to my place.

******************

Dinner was cooked, my shower was done, and I was ready for Harry to enter. I was dressed in my new lingerie. I made sure my place was nice and neat and I had plenty of condoms on the nightstand.

As I looked around, feeling proud at myself there is a knock at the door. I looked through the peep hole to see Harry looking down at his feet. I open the door and before he could look up at me, I grab a fist full of his shirt and yank him into the flat.

The smell of Tacos instantly fills his nostrils as he looks around. When his eye land on me, they pop out of his head and his mouth drops to the floor.

Then his lips form into a smirk as his eyes are filling with lust. A blush crept onto my face as he stares at me hungrily.

He slowly creps towards me about to pounce when I stop him. "Please eat I worked hard on your favorite food." I pouted.

"I rather skip dinner, and go til breakfast." he smirked.

"Fine." I smiled.

I instantly jumped into his arms and kissed his perfect lips. They molded to mine perfectly.

His hands tapped my thighs as a signal for me to jump. I jumped, wrapping my legs around his torso and wrapping my arms around his neck never breaking the kiss.

He walks us to my room, kicking the door shut behind him. He sets me on the bed and I begin undressing him, spreading open his button-up shirt to reveal is beautifully tatted abs.

Once he was in nothing but his underwear, he began undressing me. He took off the lace dress and zoned in on my perky breasts. "Damn. They look better than usual." he exclaimed causing me to blush. "Turn over." he demanded. I giggled turning over onto my belly. I felt his eyes zone in on my new red lace underwear.

"Like?" I teased.

"Yeah. " he said a bit down. "I love them. But, I think they would look better-" he trailed off, then whispered "across the room" making me blush.

"You just love making me blush don't you?" I said putting an arm around his neck.

"You have no idea." he smiled before kissing me.

At that moment everything sank in. I am about to have sweet loving sex with the man of my dreams, Harry Edward Styles. Not like it was the first time.

Next thing I know, I felt him slowy grind on me before slipping in and out of me. "I love you." the words rolled off his tongue like a Spanish r sound. He loves me. He loves me? He. Loves. Me! I said to myself.

"I love you too baby." I said kissing his sweet lips.

We  layed next to each other both on our left sides as he wrapped his warm arms around my naked body. I nesseled my bare back into his warm bare chest and allowed sleep to slowy take over my body.