"I want a girl."

(AN Sexy scene! Warning!!!!!! Thanks for reading my lovies. please vote and comment, and read on. story time:)

"Come here girl." Harry called after me as I ran up the steps to his room. I jumped on the bed, Harry entering the room seconds later.

"I've been waiting for this." he smirks at me.

"Close and lock the door you bum." I giggle.

He groans and follows my orders.

"Take your clothes off." he demands me.

"I need help." I fake pout as a grin spreads across his face.

He takes my shirt off and smashes his lips to mine. I fumble with the belt on his pants, and they fall to his knees, where they begin to tighten the most. He unbottons my skinny jeans, and peel them down my short legs. I pull his shirt over his head and reconnect our lips. My small hands explore his hard torso.

"I'll be right back." I say before scurrying into the bathroom. When I get into the bathroom, I brush out my hair, And strip down to my underwear and bra.

"How much longer are you gonna make me wait?" Harry groans through the door. I giggle as I open the door. I watch as a huge grin takes over his features.

I poke his chest, causing him to back into the room; his cheeky grin still on his face.

"What are you doing?" he asks as I push him back onto the bed.

"Shut up." I groan and attach his neck.

"Oh my God are you kidding me?" he laughs to cover up a moan. I find his sweet spot, and nibble at the soft skin. My tongue graze over the delicate skin, driving him crazy.

"Stop fighting it. You know you want to moan my name." I whisper into his ear.

"Stop teasing me." he moans. I blow cool air over the spot causing him to shiver before I place a wet kiss over it. I leave a trail of kisses from his neck, up his jawline and to his lips before meeting them.

"Lay down." he mumbles against my lips. I lay down on my back, and wait for him. I reaches over me, to grab and condom from the drawer. He holds the silver packet in the air before opening it.

"Harry?" I catch his attention.

"Hmmm?"

"Don't use it." I say taking it from his grasp and throwing it on the floor. He looks at me confused as if to say 'why did you do that?'

"You said you wanted another baby. I'm ready whenever you are." I answer causing a genuine smile to spread across his lips.

"What made you say that?" he asks.

"Remember when you were laying on the ground waiting for the ambulance?" I ask and he nods.

"And I promised you, that if you made it, we would have another baby?" he nods again.

"I'm fulfilling my side of the promise. I want another baby too." I smile at him and he leans down to kiss my lips.

"You're hard as hell." I giggle against his lips.

"You're wet as fuck." He smiles cheekily as I blush, and our lips meet again.

He enters me slowly and picks up pace after we both sigh in pleasure.

"Harder Harry!" I call to him. He obliges and pounds up against my bum with maximum force. My moans were lost in my throat. My mouth was in the perfect 'o' shape but no moans escaped my mouth. I look at Harry and his face looks just like mine. His eyes are closed and his head is thrown back in pleasure.

Only the sound of slapping skin fills the air. It also stinks like hell in here.

"Babe I'm g-gonna-" Harry pants.

"Me too." I pant as his pace quickens more. I didn't think it was possible. His force full on now. His thrusts quick and forceful.

It wasnt long until his hot liquid shoots through me and he thrusts more to help me reach my climax.

I collapse on the bed next to him, cuddling into his side and pulling a blanket over us.

"I want a girl." he laughs.

"Me too. But if it's another boy, we'll love him too." I reply, grabbing his hand.

"Speaking of boy, Don't we have to go pick up Jr soon?" he asks rubbing his thumb across my small knuckle.

"Yeah. I told Noah about the accident. I told him to make sure Jr didn't know about it. I didn't want him to worry. But we can go get him today." I reply.

"Okay. Want to go now?"

"No. I'm tired. Give me a second." he chuckles at my response.

"I made you sore?" he chuckles.

"Yeah. I swear I can still feel you." I say causing him to laugh more.

"Really?" he questions.

"Yeah. You're huge!" I giggle.

"Fine. I'm gonna go shower real quick while you stay here and calm down." he says getting up. He hovers over me and pecks my lips and going into the bathroom.

"I'm gonna clean up in here. It smells like sex in here." I laugh getting up as he closes the bathroom door.

Thank you for the reads. I know it's not a lot but I really appreciate it. Tell your friends and read my other story Crawl.