Movies, Liam, & Love

Since the boys leave for tour tomorrow, everyone is coming over to our house for a movie night in the basement.

"What movie?" I ask everybody.

"Batman!" Liam replies and I ignore him. We still arent on good terms. I try to avoid him as much as possible.

"How about Smurfs?" I suggest and everyone except Liam agrees. I couldn't care less about him. He's in my house. Dani rubs his arm comfortingly as he pouts.

I pop in the movie and snuggle up next to Harry on the couch with the bowl of popcorn. Jr is sat with Perrie on the floor.

The movie begins and we all sit silently as it plays and unfolds before us.

Halfway through the movie, I get up to make more popcorn. Liam soon finds me in the kitchen and just stares at me.

"What?" I whisper/yell.

"You're avoiding me. Why?" he asks, emotion evident on his face.

"I rather not cause any relationship problems between me and my fiance and me and my best friend. " I say with an attitude.

"Fine." he gives up and pours a glass of lemonade.

I don't say anything else. I grab the fresh bowl of popcorn and walk into the living room.

"He fell asleep." Zayn says with Jr in his arms. "I'm gonna take him to bed." he says and I nod.

"Thanks Zayn." I smile at him and he nods taking the elevator Up.

"You all are welcome to stay here. There are some fresh blankets in the laundry room for you to sleep." Harry says taking my hand.

"Where are we going?" I giggle lightly and he smirk.

"To do what we do best." he winks and races up the stairs with me on his trail.

Harry's POV

(Ahhhh! first sex scene in Harry's POV. Wish me luck. WARNING!!!!)

We stop past Jr'sroom to see Zayn just closing the door and giving us a knowing smirk.

"He's already in a deep sleep. Don't wake thw kid you two! " he fakes a stern voice while wiggling his finger at us.

"Go ahead babe I'm coming. " I say and she nods.

"Zayn try to keep everyone else off this floor. " I whisper to him.

"You got it bud. Now get your ass in there and show that girl in there a good time." he slaps my bum like football players do and I smile and shake my head.

I kick the door shut with my bare foot and see the most florescent body laying naked in the pile of messy blue covers.

She stand to her feet and glances up at me through her hair with a smirk playing on her pink lips. She yanks me down by the collar of my white shirt and my hands fall onto her hips to balance myself from the sudden force.

"What do you want Harry?" she whispers as her fingers work the buttons on my dress shirt that I wore at dinner tonight. Her lips are slightly touching my ear as I shudder under her delecate touch. A helpless "fuck" fall from my lips followed by a moan as her lips attach themselves to ny lobe.

"Whatever you have to give me." I mutter back, my voice weak as my shirt opens and her hands explore ny bare torso. We switch places so that the backs of my legs are against the bed behind me.

"Gotta be more specific. " she sings lowly and she works on my jeans that strain the hard boner that desperately needs to feel her walls around it.