"I will always be by your side."

Over the past week and a half, Harry and I have gone back to Paris to move all Jr and I's things to our new house. Its beautiful. Harry really went all out for it. I've really missed being in LA.

"Babe, the VMA's are in Brooklyn this year. Do you wanna be my date?" Harry asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Sure. When is it?" I ask.

"Next Sunday." he replies and I nod.

"I gotta find a dress. I guess me and Dani can go out somewhere and find one." I nod and he maneuvers around me.

"How many pancakes do you want?" I ask.

"Three please. I'm gonna put some bacon on." Harry says and I nod.

***

"Dani's outside. I'm leaving. " I say to Harry as he watches tv.

"Can I have a kiss?" he pleas. I sigh and peck his.

"See you at maybe around 6ish." I say before leaving.

"Hey. Don't you look cute." Dani complements.

"Thanks you too. I see a bump forming." I giggle and she blushes.

"Well hopefully the media doesn't notice. I don't want anyone to know yet. Liam and I decided to tell everyone once I'm a bit bigger." she says and I nod.

"I'm not looking forward to the extra weight gain. But I'm looking forward to sharing this pregnancy with Harry. Last time I was pregnant, I had to leave." I reminisce on the day Simon made me leave.

"yeah. Well lets gets some dresses." she says and we pull off.

***

"C'mon Gabbi, Find a dress." Dani says after looking at tons of stores and me not finding anything.

"I'm looking but nothing has caught my-" I pause once a dress on another rack catches my eye. I rush to pick it up and find that it is perfect.

It is a dark blue lace floor length dress that hugs my curves and flows after my knees.

"That is cute. You gotta get it." Dani says admiring the dress.

"You think so?" I ask and she nods.

"Yeah. Taylor Swift ain't got nothing on you." She laughs.

"Do me a favor and find some shoes to match." I say and she nods.

I buy the dress and we go home.

***

"You look hot." Harry says before we leave the hotel for the awards.

"You too." I smile before putting my necklace on. We go down and get in the car .

***

Taylor Swift just won an award. And the line she said, ticked me off.

"You know who you are!" she exclaimed into the mic. Lou and I looked at each other and shook our heads. We both hate her. My nostrils flared in annoyance but I brush it off and continue to enjoy myself.

Harry put his hand over mine and nodded as if telling me to calm down. I nodded back and kept my cool.

When best song ever won, I was beyond happy.

"You won babe!" I exclaimed as I kissed him and he went to stage.

"Congrats you guys." I exclaimed and hugged them all.

"Thanks." They answered in unison as I pulled put my phone for a picture.

The rest of the night went smoothly. We didn't go to the after party because of my pregnancy and such but we still had a nice chilled back night. It was fun.