"It isn't. "

"I'm back babe." he smirks.

My small son shakes in my arms and Mario slowly walks towards us.

"Stay the fuck away from my son!" I try to yell but comes out choked.

"Don't you mean our son?!" he smirks evily.

"No. MY son. ME and HARRY'S son." I say clearly.

"Don't be that way baby." he says softly.

"Don't call me that." I snap at him.

"You once were my baby." he tells me.

"Those days are over. Besides, you left me." I sneer.

"I was young and dumb. My mother made me move away. I wanted to be here." his grin creeps me out to the max as I kiss my son's hair. He cries into the crook of my neck as I stroke his back and kiss his brown hair.

"Don't move." I warn him.

"And if I do? What are you gonna do?" he smirks.

Harry's tall figure appears behind the sociopath and his long fingers wrap around his neck.

I don't dare watch another minute as I hide the horrific view with my son's shirt.

"Mummy?!" he squeaks.

"Yes baby?" I say through my cries.

"Who is scary man?" he asks.

How do I explain this? "Mommy's old friend." I say simply.

He nods and wipes my tears with his shirt. A small laugh escapes my lips as I somehow forget the scene happening in my living room for a minute.

The only thing that matters is that my son is safe.

"I'm supposed to wipe your face!" I chuckle.

"I don't like mummy cry." he pouts. I sigh and kiss his forehead before pulling my phone from my back pocket.

"Hello?!" her voice rings tiredly through the phone.

"Dani?!" I cry.

"Gabbi, what's wrong?" she asks panicked.

"Sorry if I woke you but I need you and Liam like right now." more tears form in my eyes and stroll down my cheeks as these words leave my lips.

"Liam wake the fuck up we gotta go!" she yells.

"What happened? " he asks tiredly.

"Mario." I say simply.

"Oh my god." Dani says softly.

"Liam hurry up and put your damn pants on!" she yells.

"We'll be there in less than 5." she says and hangs up.

"Baby, you have to be quiet okay?" I tell him. he nods and crawls into my arms.

Its kinda hard carrying a child his size while having a pregnant belly. But I do it anyway.

I carry him on my hip as I rush through the house. I watch Harry as he almost kills the poor guy.

"Harry don't kill him." I yell.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get out!" he yells at me and continues to choke the life out of Mario. I can't let my son see his father kill someone.

I make my way outside and sit on the steps while my son silently cries into my shirt.

"Shhh. Its okay baby." I coo to him.

"Daddy scary." he cries.

Dani and Liam run up to us. Liam looks confused by everything as Dani sits beside me and rubs my back.