"Why did mummy eat it?"

"Mummy?" Jr calls to me. I turn the music down and glance at him through the rearview mirror.

"Yes hun?"

"Where do babies come from?" he asks; his green eyes holding confusion. Harry and I look at each other before I begin to speak.

"Well-"

Honestly, I was at a loss for words. How do you tell a three and a half year old boy where babies come from?

When you have an idea, let me know.

I gotta think of something, fast.

Harry has a grin the size of Texas over there and I think right now would be a great time to pass it over.

"I think your daddy can explain that better than I can." I say with an evil smirk as Harry's grin is instantly wiped off.

I mentally high five myself.

"Well son," he begins. "... there is this place where all the babies are. Millions and millions of babies. Mummys and Daddys wish for a baby, and one day, a huge bird brings the baby to the house. " Harry explain and I mentally applaude him.

"Is that true mummy?"

"It sure is." I nod to him.

"If the bird brought the baby, why did mummy eat it?" he asks confused.

"Mummy didn't eat it. This is how I feed it." I say off the spot.

"Okay." he replies.

I'm glad that over with. He sound like Louis when he asked if I ate the baby. I found it cute. But nerve racking at the same time. I'm still amazed at how quickly Harry came up with the baby and bird story.

"We're here." Harry says interrupting my thoughts. I climb out of the car and walk around to the other side. Harry has Jr securely in his right arm. I take his free hand in mine as we walk.

"Great Story by the way." I whisper to him.

"That's the same one my mother told me." he chuckles.

As we walked towards the entrance of the zoo, we heard clicks from behind us. We knew the paps were following us but we let them take pictures. Thankfully, they kept at a safe distance.

"I want to see Lion!" Jr exclaimed jumping in Harry's arms.

"Let's go then.' Harry smiles and drags me there.

"Slow down my feet hurt." I wine.

"Want a drink?" he asked

'Coke please." I say and he nods giving Jr to me as I sit on a bench.

"So after we see the lions, what do you want to see?" I asked.

"Um- I want-" he was cut off by the sound of cameras going off all around us. He looks at me scared and burries his face in the crook of my neck. I feel hot liquid running down my neck, and I know he's crying.

"Can't you dicks see the child is crying?!" I yell. I try to push through them, but its no use.

"If you don't move I swear I will make sure everyone of you dicks go home with a broken bone." I threaten.

They slightly create a pathway for us but continue to take pictures.

"Harry! Help." I call out to him. He turns around and places thw drinks on the counter before running over to us.

"Daddy!" Jr says when he's in his father's arms.

"Can you see the child is crying? What the hell is wrong with you?! Stay the fuck away from my family." Hot tears run down my face as I see him this way. I've never seen him this way. I've never seen him this angry and its quite scary.

The cameras go off again and his face turns red in anger.

"Babe, take Jr to the car." I take Jr in my arms again and he burries his face in my neck. Harry drop the keys in my hand and kisses my forehead.

I pull his bicep and tug him back.

"Don't do anything you'll regret okay?" I say sternly and he nods. He kisses Jr and I's cheek and I turn away to go to the car.

I put him in his car seat and sit in the passenger seat with my thumb and pointer finger pinching the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"What wrong wit daddy?" Jr asks through his sobs.

"Daddy's just angry." I say loud enough for him to hear.

"Why?"

"He didn't like how they made you cry." I tell him.

"Daddy is a king." he smiles and I laugh.

"Yeah. He is. My king." I say quietly.

Minutes later Harry got in the car pissed off.

"You okay?" I ask. He frantically runs his fingers through his hair and shakes his head no.

"Want me to drive?" I ask and he nods. We switch places in the car and drive home.

"I'll go put him in the bath. You take a minute to collect yourself." I tell him and take Jr to the bathroom.

After getting Jr in bed, I find Harry inside our insuite bathroom. My knuckles tap lightly on the door and I hear a faint 'come in'.

I twist the knob and find Harry undressing.

"I was just about to shower." he says quietly almost unhearable.

"Can I join?" I ask looking at him worried.

"Please." he begs. I strip off my clothing and step into the hot water with him following behind.

"Wanna talk about it?" I ask turning to face him.

"I just feel like someday they are going to get out of hand and I'm going to have to take it to a whole nother level. I don't want to be trashed in the media, but my family will always come first." I nod and pull him close to me; wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Thank you." I mumble.

"Like I said, my family will always come first. Seeing Jr cry like that, broke my heart. I never want my child to look so sad again." he whispers in my ear. I nod against his chest as the hot water engulfs our bodies.

"You're a great dad. And husband." I say truthfully.

"I feel like we're already married. A piece of paper is only legal. You and I both know how much I love you." he says and I pull away to look at him.

"And just how much do you love me?" I smirk playfully and bite my lip.

"I love you enough to make the two loves of our lives." he smirks.

"Harry!" I smack his chest.

"I love you enough to do this." he captures my lips in a passionate kiss.

"And this." he rubs his fingertips down my spine.

"And this. " he runs his thumb over my sensitive area.

"And most of all, this." he slips a finger inside me and I gasp in surprise. he takes advantage of my weak state and stuffs his tongue down my throat. Our lips move in sync as his fingers swirl inside me.

"We should take this to the bed." I mumble against his lips.

"Will it hurt the baby?" he asks with worry in his eyes.

"Not at all." we both smirk as he helps me out of the tub and chases after me to the bed.

__________________________________

Dirty scene next. Skip it if its not your thing. Thanks so much for sticking around. This book will be over soon :(

Luv u guys