"REALLY"

I turned on the shower and sat on top of the toilet while scrolling through my phone waiting for the water to heat. I stick my hand under the water and the water temperature was just right. 

I got in the shower feeling relaxed when the warm water came in contact with my body.

"Come in!" I yelled after hearing a knock at the door.

"Could you maybe use a shower buddy?" Harry said with a pouty face. 

"Sure, why not? Come in." I giggled. a huge grin spread across his face as he rushed in the bathroom and stripped down to nothing but his bare bum. I didn't notice it but I think I was staring.

"Like what you see?" he whispered in my ear. 

"What do you think?" I said playfully smacking his bum. He covered it and stepped in the shower with me.

He kept feeling on my body as if to say he wanted sex then and there.

"Stop it." I grinned. 

"Why?" he pleaded with a smirk on his face. 

"We did enough if that last night." I said. 

Next thing I knew, my bathroom door opened. Harry was about to talk but I covered his mouth. 

"Gabbi. You in here?" Dani yelled. 

"Yeah Dan. What's up?" I asked.  

"We were supposed to hang out today remember? " she said in a 'duh' tone.

Harry's hand landed on my thigh making him smile into my hand. 

"Oh yeah. Give me about thirty minutes. I can meet you at the mall in an hour." I said as Harry's hand slid further up my thigh. His smile growing bigger. 

"Okay." she said looking around. Harry licked my hand causing me to quickly remove it from his mouth and whipe it. Harry laughed.

"Gabbi is there someone in there with you?" Dani said witha smirk on her face.

"Uhh-um. No." 

"Ha hesitation. Who's in there?" she said. Harry poked his head out the other end of the curtain with the cuttest smile on his face.  

"Hello. " he smiled his hair dripping onto the carpet. Dani's expression holding surprise and happiness.

"You're back together? " 

And before I could answer Harry does, "yep." he said.  

"Is that why you weren't answering the phone last night?" she gave me a 'I know' look. I blushed. 

"Isn't she cute when she's blushing? " Harry teased. 

"Well I'm gonna go to the mall now and leave you two to it. See you later?" she asked. Harry's hand now on my bum.

"Yeah. " I said as she left. 

"Use protection! " she yelled before letting herself out of the apartment.

"You are unbelievabl-" 

"bly sexy? I know. So are you."Harry chuckled leaning in to kiss me.  

"Wow really?" 

"REALLY." he smirks

I put my arms around his neck and twirled his wet curls on the nape of his neck. I pulled him down to my level and kissed his soft lips. 

When we pulled back, Harry pulled me back in then slipping a finger inside me causing me to yelp into his mouth. he smiled against my lips while quickening his pace. Then slowing just to tease me. I moan lightly into his mouth and feel him smirk. He just loves to do this to me doesn't he? Payback time.

I grab his length, and move my hand in a back and forth motion causing him to moan in my mouth. I smirk, knowing I'm giving him pleasure. I move in a quicker motion. We both moaned then smirked at how funny it was. After a few minutes, we both came. it was a sensational feeling to be able to share this moment. 

"I need to get dresses I gotta meet Dani in a bit." I said breathing heavily. 

"Fine. but when you get back I promise I'm gonna bang you senseless. okay? " 

I nodded shyly then stepped out of the shower.

**************************************** 

"Come over later. We could hook up!" I said before walking to my car. 

"Later babe." he waved as I drove off.