"Never heard of it"

I woke up today realizing that I had slept through most of my Saturday already.

"Shit noon already!" I said jumping from my bed and running into the bathroom. I showered and put on my bikini. I put on my swim shorts with a white lace shirt on top.

I searched through my room to find a hair clip before clipping my long brown hair up. I put on my pink flip flops and grabbed a towel before going to my car.

I followed the directions Dani gave me and pulled up to a huge mansion.

I got out and called Dani to open the door. Seconds later, a tall dark haired boy, who Im assuming is Liam, and Danni appeared. "Gabbi!" she exclaimed hugging me. "This is my Liam."she says excited.  I shook his hand and followed them to the pool.

I instantly saw Perrie and her boyfriend hugged up in a beach chair. "Gabbi!" she yelled signalling me over. "This is my boyfriend Zayn." she said. I shook his hand and exchanged a hello before going to undress. I sat by the pool with my feet in on instagram liking pictures.

Next thing I know, I'm pulled into the pool by my legs. After I come up from the water I hear chuckles and then a shout saying "If you lads don't leave that poor girl alone." I think it was Zayn. I was hyperventilating and coughing. I couldn't see. My eyes were still stinging from the chlorine. Not to mention I wasn't wearing my huge nerdy glasses so I was already blind in the beginning.

The chuckling stops and I am pulled out of the water. "Are you okay?" A vaguely familiar voice said.

"Fine. I just can't see." I said and was quickly fetched a towel. My vision was a bit better but it still stung. "Good God you're eyes are red." the voice said sounding horrified. "Tilt your head so I can put in theses eye drops. " I did as told and instantly my vision was back to normal.

"Thank-"I began before I noticed who just helped me. "Hey. You're the girl from the stop light and the store." he said excited to see me again.

"Yeah and its... you." I said nervously. 

"Hey sorry about that. My lad over there thought it would be funny." he said, his deep raspy voice buzzing through my head. He grabbed my wet phone from the pool step. "Sorry, love. I'll replace it. Oh and Harry by the way." he said sticking out his hand.

I gladly shook it. "That old thing. I was planning on getting the 5 anyway." I said referring to my soaked iPhone 3.

"Then I'll pay for that." he said showing off his beautiful deep dimples. We dried off and sat next to each other in the beach chairs.

"Oh and I'm Gabrielle but everbody calls me Gabbi." I said.

"So tell me about yourself Gabbi." he demanded.

"Well... I'm 19 turning 20 in about two months, my favorite color is blue, I go to the university majoring in design. " I said thinking of more to say, but coming up short. "and you?"

"well I'm just turning 20, my favorite color is green, and I'm in a band." he said flashing a dimply smile.

"A band?" I ask excited. "What's it called?"

"One Direction" he said.

"Never heard of it." I laugh.

"That's because we just came to the US so some people dont know about us. But we started in the UK. We were on XFactor there and most of our fans are there." he explains and I nod.

"Wanna get back in the water?" I asked.

"Sure." he said getting up and walking into the water.