"Beauty at its finest."

"I'm pregnant. " Dani announces.

My jaw drops. "Really? " I squeal. She nods.

"Oh my god this is huge for you guys. " I say jumping off Harry's lap and wrapping my arms around Dani.

"Liam!" All the guys drag out his name and smirk. Liam blushes as all the guys engulf his in a manly,  screaming hug thing.

"Liam, good job bro." I smile at him.

"I also have another surprise." Liam says grabbing Dani's hand and leading her out of the hot tub.

"Dani, I love you more than anything. I want to show you the world and call you mine. I no longer want to say I'm dating you. I want to say I'm married to you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm in love with you. I love you to the moon infinity times and back. Please do me the honor of being Mrs. Danielle Payne?" Liam finishes.

Tears brim in my eyes as I think back to the two times Harry proposed to me. Dani is full on crying as Liam is left puzzled with hope in his eyes kneeling at her feet.

"Of course baby. " Dani gushes as she kisses him.

"Aww." Perrie, Jen and I say in unison.

Perrie slapped Zayn's arm and growled "Why can't you be more like Liam?" before leaning in and kissing him.

Louis smiles cheekily at Eleanor and she rolls her eyes before kissing him.

Niall and Jen are tipsy and and just shrug and snog like everyone else.

"Is this a kissing sesh or something?" I wine.

I turn to Harry who's already staring at me with a smirk.

"What are you staring at?" I ask playfully.

"Beauty at its finest. " he replys.

"Cheeky." I say leaning in. The kiss was filled with passion and lust. I can tell that all Harry wanted to do, was take me right there. The whole scene turned into a snogging fest. It was quite enjoyable. Harry placed his hands on my hips, settling me down on his lap so that I am straddling his lap.

I press my hips to his getting a moan from him. I licked over his bottom lip, begging for entrance. He obliged and our tongues wrestled for dominance. His won and his tongue went as far down my throat as possible.

His hands leave my hips and go over the waist band on my bikini bottoms. He slowly begins to slid them down and I know I have to stop before I start something I can't finish.

"Harry stop." I say pulling away from the kiss.

"I want to do this here but we can't. They're here." I remind him gesturing to the snogging couples.

"Oh. wanna go upstairs? " he asks.

"Now you're talking." I say jumping out and running up the stairs.

(AN short chapter I know but the next chapter will be HOT. read at your own risk.)