Showers & fun times ;)

My light eyelids peel open to see the sun shining through the thin white sheet that's covering my eyes. Fingers stroke over the bare skin of my hip. I lift the sheet to peek my head up at the man I love.

His eyes stay closed as his fingers continue to run over my hip as a smile tugs at his lips.

"I can feel your eyes." he says in his raspy morning voice.

He peels his eyelids open and smiles brightly at me.

"Good morning beautiful. " he smiles at me as I scoot up to be at eye level with him.

"Good morning handsome." I smile and lean in to kiss his lips.

Our lips crash together lightly in a peck as he pulls me onto his lap.

I breathe in the fesh air coming from the curtains in the window, a smile forming on my lips as I open my eyes. Harry's eyes are focused on me as he looks at me with adoration and admiration. I can tell how much he loves me and I can't ask for anything more from him.

"I love you more than anything." he tells me.

I don't respond. I tuck my face into the croom of his neck and breathe in his scent that lingers on him. A mixture of his natural scent and sweat covers his body and it smells surprisingly good.

"Stop sniffing me." he says playfully as he squeezes my hip.

"No. " I say and he giggles.

"I smell good or something? " he asks and I say the first thing that pops in mind.

"You smell like sex." We both giggle as his hands stroke through my hair.

"So do you, babe." he says and kisses my bare shoulder.

"How about a shower and some food? I'm starving. " I say dramatically.

"Sure-"

"And we still have to go pick up the range rover from the club before they tow it." I interrupt.

"Okay. " he says. I roll from on top of him and climb out of bed not bothering to cover my bare body.

Harry reaches over and smacks my bum after I've gotten up, a grin playing on his lips when I glare playfully.

"Are you coming?" I ask and he nods before following me to the bathroom.

I step into the hot water, Harry soon following suit. He squeezes vanilla shampoo into his hands and they soon find my hair. His fingernails scrap at my scalp as the vanilla scent takes over the room.

"That feels so good." I hum.

"That's not the only thing that can feel good." he says huskily as a gasp falls from my lips.

"Really?" I say with a raised eyebrow even though he can't see me.

"Mhm." he hums as he scrubs my hair clean.

He instructs me to stand under the showerhead to rinse my hair out before I wash his hair.

"I love your hair." I say to him for probably the 8 billionth time since I've met him.

"Thank you. " he says with an obvious smile on his face.

After he rinses out his hair, he turns back to me with a mischievous grin.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask.

He wastes no time in crashing his lips to mine and pinning my body against the tile. I fisted his hair in my fingers as he rubbed his growing lower region on mine.

*Warning* *inappropriate content*

The familiar heat builds up in the pit of my stomach as he hardens between my legs.

"Do you want to do this in here?" he asks and I nod.

The familiar taste of his lips meet mine again with more force. The kiss is greedy and hungry. I love to see him like this.

His lips attach to my neck as he peppers kisses across my jaw and collarbone. I tangle my fingers into his hair to hold him to me. His chest rumbles with laughter and my cheeks heat a beat red.

"Eager? " he smiles.

"Shut up. I'm pregnant and horny." I say seriously and he giggles.

"Well in that case-" he dips down and takes my wet breast into his mouth while cupping the other one. I take in a sharp breath, bitting my lips while my eye rolled to the back of my head.

His tongue flicked over the nipple as his hand massaged the other. His other hand rubbed my most sensitive area as his body managed to keep me pinned on the wall.

Moans fall helplessly from my lips as I struggle to keep self control. I reach down to take the growing length in my dainty hands. When I begin to pump my wrist, throaty groans escape Harry's lips.

His mouth lets go of my breast as two fingers slide past my moist entrance to give me the most pleasurable feeling.

"Don't stop" I pant helplessly. A lazy grin forms on Harry's lips as he presses his thumb on the moisture and pumps faster and harder. My legs that are around his waist begin to tremble as I try to keep up my pace on my wrist.

He begins to throb between my palm and fingers as I lightly squeeze with every pump.

"I'm...gonna-" I pant, not even being able to get the rest of my sentence out.

"No. " Harry says and removes his fingers. I remove my hand in confusion. But instead of saying anything, he places himself inside of me. The heat builds in my stomach as he pushes in and out of me.

With every forceful thrust, is a throaty groan and tingling feeling.

"I fucking love you." he growls in my ear. I respond with a moan as my legs begin to tremble. My toes curl and the heat in my stomach builds up more.

Soon, I come all over myself and Harry. I ride out my high as Harry soon comes.

"Maybe now we should get cleaned up." he smiles lazily and I nod.

I put on a grey t-shirt and a pair of jeans and high tops. Harry put on his grey t-shirt and jeans and of course, those brown boots I cant seem to get him out of. With a green beanie. Ha we kinda match. (outfits on side)

"Where do you wanna eat?" Harry asked as he pulled off.

"Anywhere." I told him and he nodded.