Chapter ten

A car horn honks outside of my house and I scramble around my room, trying to find my perfume.

Spraying some on me, I throw it across the room before grabbing my phone, slipping it into my back pocket and running down the stairs.

I decided to wear dark skinny jeans and a white blouse. My hair is down and my makeup is light.

"You look nice" he says to me, putting the truck in drive and pulling off.

"Thank you"

I look over at him and see that he is wearing a white hoodie that hides his face as usual and black dress pants.

Yes...I did just say that he is wearing a hoodie with dress pants. Why? I don't know.

But to be quite honest, I think that he looks good in it even though it's rediculous. I can't even see his face or anything but I can tell that he looks great.

"I wish I could say the same" I reply with a smirk

He chuckles. "You don't like my outfit?"

"Actually no..." I say honestly. "But I will say that it works for you."

"Your honesty is really sweet." He tells me. "Such a sweet girl you are."

I smile. "Why thank you. Where are you taking me?"

He chuckles. "Just sit back and ride along."

I do as he says, resting back against the seat and staring out the window.

"We're here. Wake up"

I sit up, my groggy eyes looking around me to find that we are parked in front of a medium sized building.

"What is this place?" I ask

He nods his head towards it. "Let's go"

I follow him once we are both out of the truck. We walk through the parking lot where few cars gather.

Wes swings open the double doors and ushers me inside.

"Wait right here" he instructs as he goes over to the front desk where a woman in her twenties stands.

I notice that his head isn't bent down to where she can't see him, instead it is faced right towards her and I know that he is showing her his face.

He comes back to me, bending his head once again. "Come on" he guides me through the unknown place.

"Try to be open minded about this, yeah?" He says. "Don't freak out before it even begins."

I give a look. "I have a feeling I will anyway."

We walk inside a room and I see a group of people sitting in chairs in a circle. They are all probably in their twenties...except for me.

"Welcome" a woman says who I'm guessing is the ring leader of all this. "Have a seat"

Glancing over at Wes, as if asking him permission with my eyes, he nods and I walk over to an empty seat and sit down as Wes takes the seat next to me.