Chapter six

"We'll get the drinks" Wen says over the blaring music that hums throughout our whole body.

Kelsey and I stand there waiting for wen to come back, assessing the scene.

Drunk bodies dance in the living room, sweat stains them and their hair mats to their foreheads.

People make out against walls, in corners and even out in the open. A ton of cases of cheating will be talked about on Monday clearly.

Those one friends who stay sober for their group of friends pace around the house in panic as they try to figure out how they are going to get their friends sober before they go back home.

"Ladies" wen says, handing me a drinking as Kenny hands Kelsey a drink.

"Our first date" wen says, nudging my arm

I give him a disgusted look. "It's not a date."

"Have a few drinks and it will be" he winks

"You are such a pig" I scoff

"I'll be whatever you want me to be." He winks and take steps closer to me

I put a hand against his chest and push him away softly. "Don't get ahead of yourself, Wen."

Kenny laughs. "Your going to have to do better than that if you want to get her in bed, bro."

"I know what I'm doing" wen defends himself. "She's just playing hard to get."

"Let's go dance" Kelsey says, pulling Kenny to where the dancing bodies are

I glance over at Wen and raise an eyebrow. "Well aren't you going to ask me to dace?"

"If I do will you say no?" He asks

"Take a chance"

"Want to dance?"

I grab his hand with a big smile. "I thought you'd never ask!" I drag him to where Kelsey and Kenny grind,

With one arm thrown over Wens shoulder and the other one holding my drink, I sway my body to the rhythm of the music.

Wen has one hand on my hip and the other one is holding his cup down by his side.

I turn in his arms and press my ass up against him, rocking my hips.

Kelsey faces me as she grinds with Kenny. She gives me a wink.

Wens hands grip my hips as he grinds into me.

Kelsey catches my eye and she nods towards the other side of the room.

I turn my head and see Wes leaning back against the wall with his hood up as usual and his body hunched forward.

Even though he has his hood up, I feel like he can see me.

What is he doing here? Out of all the parties I have been to, I haven't seen him at one of them.

Or maybe I just wasn't looking for him

"What's he doing here?" Kelsey asks over the music

I smirk. "Partying"

"Oh sure!" She laughs.

"Attention right here, girls!" Wen says, pulling me hard against him.

After we finish dancing, we all make our way to the kitchen to grab more drinks.

"I don't like being ignored" I hear on my way there.

Suddenly someone grabs my wrist and pulls me away from everyone.

"What he fuck?!" I yell when I realize that Wes is in fact pulling me down the hall of the house. He drags me into the room, ignoring my protests and slams the door.

"Wes! Stop it!" I jerk my arm from his rough grasp, giving him a glare as I rub my now free wrist.

"You've been ignoring me." He grunts out

"No I haven't" I cross my arms over my chest, looking down at the floor, knowing I'm lying.

"You have and I don't like it." He states. "What have I done to you?"

I roll my eyes, growing tired of the games he's playing. "It doesn't matter. Can we please let it go?"

"Is this about the texts earlier, I only said those things because I care" he says

I sigh. "Okay great, now are we done here?"

I see his body tense up at my words and irritated tone.

"Yeah...we're done" he concludes

"Good" I say and brush past him. I'm feeling quite buzzed, uncaring. Even though, when his body touched mine as I passed, mine couldn't help but to hum.

I meet back up with Kelsey and the guys in the kitchen.

"Where did you go?" Wen asks as he dabs up someone who passes him.

"The bathroom" I shrug, sipping my drink

Kelsey looks at me, sending me a mind message asking if I was with Wes. I nod but don't say anything. She nods back, understanding. This is why I love her.

"Holy shit. Nobody is becoming somebody" Kenny says motioning for us to follow him

My jaw drops when I see what he is talking about

Wes is in the middle of the dance floor, grinding behind some slut wearing basically nothing and hair dyed so many times it's like straw. He isn't showing his face but he is really doing his thing.

He holds his pant legs up with his hands on his thighs as he is squatted down the slightest bit. Her hands are in the air and her butt is grinding into him.

He grinds into the beat which is slow and steady.

Everyone crowds around, yelling and chanting as all of this happens

They then straighten up and he puts a hand on her back, making her bend forward as he grabs her hair and grinds into her. She grinds back into him

They are basically fucking in front of everyone. It's like something you would see off of a movie.

I then shove past Kelsey and leave the house, not looking back.