Prologue

Gabriel who testified against against Macy when being told that if he did so then his sentencing wouldn't be as harsh which made him only receive twenty years in prison for ratting her out.

Macy sits in prison every day, doing many interviews with various people who want to write books about her life, make movies about what happened, and make documentaries about Gabriel, Trevor, and herself.

They are a main topic in everyday conversations even after years. People still talk about the three on tv and in newspapers, keeping people updated on the lives of the three of them.

After years and years, the three have become infamous. It is said by many that they will go down in history for what they did.

Henry Sadlo was never found guilty of of Mr. Lang's murder even after years and years. Neither Gabriel nor Macy found it important to tell.

At the age of forty and thirty nine, Macy and Gabriel finally were able to see each other when they were both asked to do interviews on the show The Killer Speaks. 

The day after the interview,  Gabriel was found hanging in his home and Macy was found hanging in her prison cell with a note sitting on their desks reading the exact same thing:

What is it you say when death has shined it's light?
You scream and put up a fight?
But Shh, don't make a sound,
Listen to the silence as the clock hands go round.

No one knows even thirty years later what the poem means or how it happened that they killed themselves on the same day, writing the same note.

Some say that the day before they did it, in the interview they somehow plan it.

Others say that they are just psychopaths and that's how psychopaths work.

People also say that it was planned all along

Then other people say that it was Trevor who was reaching out to them from heaven or hell, telling them what to do.

But it doesn't seem to matter anymore.

They rest in piece.

Silence becomes them and the world seems to fall silent as well, not seeming to know what to talk about anymore.

What is the moral of this story?

Most don't know

It must be up to you to put it together as your own.