Zelda: A New Spin on the Legend Chapter 6

"Stay still Navi, the more you move the harder it'll be and more painful for you. Just stay still and this will be painless," Alphonse explains as he finishes drawing the transmutation circle.

"Okay, I'll try," Navi meekly replies.

"Good," Alphonse, smiles, "here we go!"

Alphonse claps his hands together, the clap echos throughout the operation room. The echo starts fading and bright yellow omits from the symbols Alphonse drew. The forest fire flies started to levitate as Navi's blue aura fades. Navi felt like screaming from the pain but she was to numb to, because she lived off her aura, which was being removed from her body. She felt sheer indignation, until she saw the fire flies gather above her and their yellowish-tan glow turns her shade of blue. The remainder of her aura escapes her body and she feels her life slowly ending. Then the fire flies enter her body. She tries her hardest to keep herself from flying with joy.

"Okay, it's all done, you may fly now Navi," Alphonse smiled happily.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!," Navi squeals as she zooms around Alphonse's head.

"I'm glad to see you're better,"Alphonse replies, "now. do you have someone picking you up, or did you get here by yourself somehow?"

"Oh," Navi exclaims as she stops to float in front of Alphonse's face, "my friend Link is coming tomorrow morning."

"Good," Alphonse smiles then glances at the clock, "well, it's two a.m., let's get some sleep."

"Sure!" Navi glows.

"Okey-dokey," Dr. Mario yawns.