Zelda: A New Spin on the Legend Chapter 24

"Creepy," Vaati snickers.

"Wait until you meet Eldar, the boss of this place," Dark Link says.

"He's the reason I'm not a full sage," Lila adds. "He hates everything, including himself. So the seal keeps growing weaker and my sagely powers slowly come to me."

"Geez that's.." Vaati starts.

"Bad," Dark Link ends sharply.

"Right," Vaati nods, "hey Lila, what are you doing?"

"Starting the boat," Lila responds as she starts the boat. The boat sputters as it starts off. As the boat catches a steady speed, Lila falls to her knees.

"Lila!" Dark Link gasps as he rushes to her aid, "are you okay?"

"Yeah... we're just getting close to the chamber where Eldar is. I can feel his and my energy rushing around and meshing together," Lila explains as she grips Dark Link's arm. Helping her up,Dark Link puts his free arm around her waist and pulled her up.

"Thank you," Lila beamed.

"No problem," Dark Link blushes.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you," Vaati teases Dark Link.

Dark Link shoots Vaati a dirty look, then the boat jerked to a stop.

As the drawbridge lowers Vaati jumps onto the land before the boss' lair.

Lila and Dark Link walk down the drawbridge to Vaati. When Lila reaches the ground she walks up to the door and starts to undo the seal. Purple light flashes and the door opens.

"There," Lila smiles at the guys, "are we ready?"

"I am," Vaati replies.

"Let's go," Dark Link smiles.