Zelda: A New Spin on the Legend Chapter 8

"I have a letter to you from Princess Zelda," the postman pants, "I wonder what she wants."

The postman then turns around as he proclaims, "Onward to mail!" and runs off in the direction we came.

Link dismounts Epona then looks at the letter, "What does Zelda want?" he mumbles .

He then puts the letter in his pocket, then climbs up the ladder and into his house. Navi then squirmed out of his hat .

"You got a letter?" she ponders.

"We got a letter," Link replies showing Navi the letter, "from Zelda."

"What does she want?" Navi wonders.

"We'll only know when we open the letter," Link states.

As Link peels open the envelope's seal, you could've heard a pin drop. Link pulls the dainty paper out of the envelope, he unfolds the paper and reads aloud the following:

Dear Link,

Hyrule is in danger! Ganondorf has returned from the Scared Realm. As you are reading this letter, he is gaining followers and power. I have told all my people to evacuate Hyrule Castle Town and seek shelter in Kakariko Village. I need you to come to the castle so the Sages and I can escape safely.

I ask that you do this because I know you can, and you have defeated him before. I have many things to tell you, as well as the other sages. Please come to Hyrule Castle, so everything can be out into place. I have told the Sage of Shadow to meet you by the town's entrance, she will help you and fill you in on everything she knows. Hurry, time is of the essence.

-Zelda