Zelda: A New Spin on the Legend Chapter 1

Hello readers of Wattpad (that sounding like something an alien would say) I'm new to this site and this was the first indepent Zelda fanfiction story that i wrote, which inspired me to write other stories that I'm currently still working on today. Please comment on my story; flaming, trolling, hate comments, and hurtful critisim will not be tolerated <3.

In a land were peace reins a war raged out for the Scared Treasure. In the midist of the war a boy in green clothes welding the blade who reples evil. He fought for good defeating the evil king, Ganaondorf. This legend was contiuned without change for many centuries, same sword, tunic, Navi the fairy, and Ocarina of Time. But this story is different from the rest.

In the land of Smash Brothers where all heroes trained to become their very best when facing their mortal enemies, this is where Link trained.

"Ow bomb, ow bomb, OW!!!!" Link shouted as Yoshi kept chucking bombs at Link, "take this dinosaur!"

Then Link slashed at Yoshi with his wooden sword.

"All right! All right! I give!!," Yoshi says, "You win."

"Okay, thanks Yoshi see you later," Link waves as Yoshi hops on the teleporter and goes back to the Mushroom Kingdom, his home.

Then Navi came fluttering into Link's view, "Link that was amazing!" she exclaims, "except for..."

"What?" Link wonders, "you said I did amazing."

"Well, yeah, but you got hit seven times before Yoshi gave in. And three of those were easily avoidable bombs!"  Navi explains, "just try to focus on your surroundings okay?"

"That's it?" Link wonders, expecting more nagging.

"Yep!" Navi smiled, or rather shimmered, with glee.

"Alrigh! Let's go home for some soup!" Link goofily proclaims.

"Okay! Let's go!" Navi replied, then the two started heading off towards their house at the edge of the forest.