Zelda: A New Spin on the Legend Chapter 37

"Since the desert inhabitants are female they'll only allow other females in," Twinrova explains as she lights a campfire Link made, "So we'll have to find a way to sneak you three in."

"We could hide them in a caravan and cover our faces claiming we've brought supplies," Lila suggested.

"They'll search the caravan then kill us on the spot," Vaati sighed.

"We'll it was a thought," Lila chuckled.

"I guess you guys'lll have to dress as girls," Twinrova smiled. 

"What?" Link, Dark Link, and Vaati shout.

"It's the only way," Twinrova shrugs.

"You must be joking, we can't teleport there?" Dark Link growls.

"No, the sandstorms interfere and make teleporting there a problem, so it's the only way," Lila sighs.

They all sit in silence around the fire crackles.

"...Well... if there's no other way..." Vaati sighs and Link sadly nods in agreement.

"Great!" Twinrova smiles.

"You know you won't be able to protect me if you refuse," Lila smiled at Dark Link.

"...Fine..." Dark Link sighs.

"Thanks," Lila smiles as she hugs Dark Link.

"N-no problem," Dark Link blushes as he hugs Lila back. He keeps blushes after they hug and the others have a huge smile on their face.

"Well," Vaati clears his throat, "Should we put the costumes together for tomorrow?"

"Sure," Twinrova smiles, "I think we should start with Link, because he'll cooperate the most. Than you, Vaati, and finally snippy Dark Link."

"Let's go!" Lila cheers.

For the rest of the day Twinrova and Lila made elaborate females out of the guys. (Cross dressers!!!!! :O)