Zelda: A New Spin on the Legend Chapter 2

Alrighty, here's the next chapter in the series, don't worry, it's slow at first but then it gets into more action, I promise.

"It's ready!" Link hollers as he pours soup into two bowls, one Link sized and the other Navisized.

Navi flew in as fast as she could, which was faster then a jet on steroids.

"Wow! This looks delicious!" Navi exclaims.

"Thanks, so what training shall we do tomorrow?" Link wondered while scoping a spoon full of soup.

"Um... nothing I can think of," Navi said, as she finished her soup.

"Awesome!" Link smiles, "Are you finished?"

"Yeah," Navi smiles.

Link reaches over and grabbed Navi's dirty dishes and placed them in his. Then he carried them to the sink and began to wash them. Bubbles started two rise from the sink as Link washed the dishes. Meanwhile, Navi flew to her part of their room and was about to softly land on her hammock when she dropped like a rock to the ground. She tried fluttering her wings and rolling around but she could'nt move; she was completely paralyzed.

Trying her hardest she was still barely able to speak she mustered, "Uhn... L-Link!"

"Navi? Navi! What's wrong?" Link shouted to her as he ran to their room.

"C-can't m-move," Navi gasped, barely audible.

"What? Why?" Link wondered.

"D-don't know..." Navi tried shrugging.

"I got to get you to a doctor!" Link proclaimed, gently scooping her up and wrapped her up in his trade mark green hat. Then he ran to Dr. Mario's clinic.