Zelda: A New Spin on the Legend Chapter 41

"Halt!" a guard calls as the caravan stands before the gate, "What business does a caravan have in our desert?"

"We rescued some of your soldiers," Lila answers.

"Very well," the guard nods, "You may enter."

The gate opens and Lila steers the caravan into the city.

"Follow me," a rider tells Lila, "We will drop the rescued off at the infirmary,  then you five will be tested for your loyalty."

Lila nods in reply and gives a smile and a thumbs up to her friends. They all remain silent until they reach a secluded area with only them and a handful of guards.

"Alright," the rider says, "Leave your caravan here and--"

"Knock you out!" Vaati butts in as he casts a spell at the rider, which knocks her out.

"Hey! Stop them!" a guard shouts.

The guards rush up to the caravan as the five jump out of the caravan.

"Here they come," Vaati smirks as he blows two guards away with a tornado spell.

"Yep," Twinrova smiles as she engulfs three guards in a ring of fire. "There's a lot of them."

"That's the fun part," Dark Link smiles as he and Link take down 12 guards.

"Naliah," Lila whispers then looks toward the barren desert.

"Naliah!" Lila shouts before she starts running towards the barren desert.

"Lila!" Dark Link calls. "What's wrong?"

"I think she senses Naliah somewhere in the desert," Link sighs. "Go after her."

"What? Oh, right," Dark Link agrees.

"We'll be right behind you," Vaati calls to Dark Link as he takes off to find Lila, once he was out of earshot Vaati mumbled, "Hopefully."