Zelda: A New Spin on the Legend Chapter 35

As they exit they see Vaati waiting for them. He looks up as they approach him, "There's a meeting at the graveyard."

"Okay," Link says with unease.

"And because you are in on the plan, your attendance is necessary," Vaati finishes explaining as he walks over to Link.

"I get it," Link nods, "How are we getting there?"

"Teleportation." Vaati smirks as he snaps his fingers. Soon, Vaati, Link, and Navi fade away then rematerialized in the graveyard.

"Finally," Dark Link scoffed, "We thought you'd never come."

"Sorry, hey, where's Lila?" Link ponders as he goes a quick sweep of the graveyard.

"Comforting my sister in the shack," Vaati replies bitterly.

"When Ganondorf is dead," Dark Link informs.

"She hates him too?" Link asks.

"Only when she found out he was using her and falsely loved her," Vaati growled before punching the shack.

"That's horrible," Link gasped, "Now I have more of a reason to not go easy on him when we face off."

"Yeah, you better," Twinrova sniffed as she and Lila emerged from the shack.

"I will," Link assures her, "Nobody treats an innocent girl like that and gets away with it."

"Thank you," Twinrova smiles.

"My pleasure," Link smiles back.

"Alright," Dark Link interrupted, "Not trying to be insensitive here but let's get this meeting started."

"I think we should, it would be for the best," Lila agreed.

"Now, I just wanted to let everyone know that everything is falling into place," Dark Link announced.

"That's great!" Navi squealed, "So Ganondorf is going to die?"

"Yep," Dark Link smirks.

"Yeah, but now I have to travel to Ganondorf's homeland," Link sighed, "And I don't know how things are there."

Silence falls over them as they think of what Link could encounter on his trek to the last sage.