Zelda: A New Spin on the Legend Chapter 33

"Finally I get something more fun to play with," Exid sneered as he landed and folded his wings back.

"Same here," Link glared, "why are you doing this?"

"Payback for the Zoras encasing me inside a fish," Exid snarls, "they out of everyone else should know that angels drown easily."

"They didn't mean to," Link sighed.

"I'd only believe it if the Water Sage apologized," Exid demands.

"I am sorry," Raine sniffs.

"What?" Exid asks as Raine walks up to him.

"I tried to save your sister but my father held me back," Raine sighs, "he thought that drowning her was the only way. But I know now that you can release the powrer I need to become the Sage of Water, but only if you voluntarily do so."

"Good," Exid smiles, "first, let's me undo the damage I've done."

A glow emanates from Exid as all the damage he did begins to fix and rebuild itself, as well as the lives of the Zoras he took came back to life.

"Thank you," Raine smiles.

"No problem," Exid laughs, then he begins to chant.

The blue aura travels from his body to Raine's like a steady river flow. Link and Navi stand in silence with smiles on their faces until King Zora barges into the throne room.

"What are you--" he starts to bark until Link silences him by placing a hand on his shoulder.