Zelda: A New Spin on the Legend Chapter 50

Quick Note: This story I plan on finishing updating sometime this week so there is a possibility you may get two chapters today.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Here's the door!" Navi informs the others as they follow her.

"Can we get inside?" Link ponders.

"Not unless your the Sage of Spirit," Dark Link pointed out, "Shouldn't you know these things?"

"I do but before--" Link started but was cut off as the door began to open. 

Naliah joyfully ran out of the room blindly and ran into Lila.

"Whoa! Oh hey Lila!" Naliah smiles.

"Hey Naliah, what are you so excited about?" Lila giggles.

"I got my sage powers!!!" Naliah cheered.

"That's wonderful Naliah!" Lila beamed.

"Hee hee I know!" Naliah squealed. "I feel so powerful."

"Just don't let the power get to your head," Link smiled as he appeared next to them and offered Naliah his hand.

"I know, and I won't," Naliah promises as she takes his hand to hoist herself up and off of Lila.

Lila sits up and Dark Link offers his hand to her. She smiles and greatly takes it, then he gently lifted her up.

"Link, this means we're strong enough to take down Ganondorf!" Naliah realizes.

"Yeah, it's finally time," Link sighs.

"Naliah, after we exit the desert we have to prepare with the other sages," Lila reminds Naliah. "Link you still have the Ocarina I gave you?"

"Yes," Link smiles.

"Good, when you need us play Zelda's lullaby, you remember it don't you?" Lila asks.

"I remember learning it but I forgot it," Link admits.

"Well then I can teach you it again," a slightly familiar voice smiles.

"Who are you?" Dark Link glares as he protectively steps in front of Lila, but continued to keep their hands locked together.

"Calm Dark Link I am Shiek," Shiek explains.

"Shiek!" Lila gasps, "It's been forever since I last saw you! How have you been?"

"Quite well Lila, and I see you're going better," Shiek kindly smiles as he looks from her to Dark Link.

"So Shiek, How do you know Zelda's lullaby?" Vaati asks.

"All in good time Vaati, all in good time," Shiek laughs. "Are ready Link?"

"Yep," Link smiles as he puts the mouthpiece into his mouth.

"Good, follow me," Shiek orders as he pulls his harp out and strokes a soothing melody that fills the room, it increases as Link learns the song and the two play perfectly together.

"Now I must go," Shiek states as he puts his harp away and begins to pull out a Deku Nut.

"Wait! Why don't you come with us," Link offers, "We'll be losing Lila and Naliah because they have their duties and we could always use someone as agile as you."

"There's strength in numbers," Twinrova adds.

"There's also strength in that crush of yours," Vaati smirks.

"Shut it!" Twinrova hisses.

"I'm sorry, but I must see that Zelda and all the sages make it safely to the chamber," Shiek informs as he nods at Lila and Naliah.

"Well at least we tried," Dark Link shurgs, "Take care of them."

"No worries," Shiek smiled. "Ladies, let's go."

Lila and Naliah nod in reply and begin to follow him out of the room, until Lila spins around.

"Shiek will join you guys after we're safely in the chamber," Lila tells them before turning back around and rushing to catch up with the others.

"Well," Vaati yawns, "We should get out of here too."

Everyone agrees and heads together for the entrance. Once they reach the entrance Zelda's voice calls out to them, "Hello heroes, I have created a portal for you all to travel to the base of Ganondorf's Tower. It's right outside, please take it and be careful."

"We will Zelda," Link repsonds as if though Zelda can hear him. The others smile at him as they walk out of the temple.

"Let's go bro," Dark Link smiles solemnly.