Zelda: A New Spin on the Legend Chapter 15

"Link," Zelda smiles at him, "as you know from my letter, Ganondorf has returned from the Scared Realm."

"He didn't release himself, though," Raru added with a steel edge in his voice.

"Dark Link did," Lila says with sadness, "he slipped past the seal I put up."

"He tried to get my people to help him," Naliah pipes up, "but my people refused until Ganondorf showed up."

"Then he tried to steal the Sacred Stones," Safira whimpers, recalling the whole scene, "he was able to get them because he disguised himself as you."

"He then searched for the Ocarina of Time, which I entrusted to Lila," Zelda informs.

"He couldn't fool me with my eyes of truth," Lila smiled, "he found this out and then we battled over the stones and ocarina. As you know now I had won."

"He was able to release Ganondorf because Lila has a soft spot for him," Raru remarked, then Lila glared at him.

"Sooner or later the seal would've been broken," Dormir grumbles,"though Lila did what she did, we can remake and strengthen the seal."

"So now you're up to date on everything!" Raine smiles, "now go kick his butt!"

"Where do I start?" Link asked.

"The forest," Safira giggles as Zelda smiles, "because it's the most affected place."

"Alright," Link nods.

"Sages, dismissed!" Dormir bellows, then most of the Sages disappear. Lila, Zelda, and Safira stayed.

"Here, these will help you," Lila smiled handing Link the Lens of Truth and the Ocarina of Time. Then she disappeared before Link could thank her.

"Well," Zelda giggled breaking the silence, "I should go into hiding."

"Good luck," Safira waves as Zelda disappears, then she faces Link, "ready?"

Link nods and Safira teleports them to the outskirts of the forest's city. On the way to the city, Link felt that something between Dark Link and Lila was about to happen.