Zelda: A New Spin on the Legend Chapter 5

After that bump with the blonde elf, Alphonse continues to the door, giving a small wave and smile to Rosalina, he enters the room Navi is in along with Dr. Mario, who was poking and prying at her numb body.

"What do we have today Dr. Mario?" Alphonse asks casually as he slips on rubber gloves.

"A fairy that's-a been-a paralyzed," Dr. Mario replies, not taking his attention away from poking Navi.

"So her body's about to die," Alphonse sighed, "that's not going to be fun for us and her."

"It's a not-a like we-a have-a any other choice-a," Dr. Mario reminds Alphonse with a stern stare.

"I know! We have to stay calm. So, hello there fairy, what's your name?" Alphonse asks with a kind smile and a patient look in his eyes.

"Navi," Navi replies.

"Okay Navi, your body's just about to start the process," Alphonse complements as he inspects the paralyzed fairy, "that means we have a lot of time before  your body completely shuts down."

"That doesn't mean we have to take our time, if we do, things could turn for the worst faster than we could stop them," Dr. Mario replies.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's start the operation," Alphonse smiles, he then turns away from Navi and starts flipping through a big book. His yellow eyes flutter across the pages.

"Here it is!" Alphonse points at the page and looks at Navi then to Dr. Mario for confirmation.

"Let me see the page," Dr. Mario calmly exclaims and walks over to Alphonse, "yes, good job Alphonse. That's the correct transmutation you have to use for a forest fairy like her," he proclaims.

"Alright, I'll start drawing the symbols on the alchemy table, Dr. Mario, could you get Navi and the jar of forest fireflies?" Alphonse asks.

Without a sound, the two got to their business and soon are prepared to ensue the transmutation.