Zelda: A New Spin on the Legend Chapter 28

Vaati stepped out of the graveyard, with a straight look on his face. He watched as the villagers fled the now burning village with all they could carry. The culprit was Twinrova, a witch who is very loyal to Ganondorf.

She saw him and floated over to him, "Vaati, what's wrong with you?"

"I'm fine," he replies with a smile, "I thought you wanted me gone."

"I do," she smiled, then a circle of surrounded them, "and I plan to do it right here and now!"

She shot fire straight at Vaati, but he countered the flame with his wind. He also shot an enormous tornado that knocked Twinrova down, but not out. She returned the hatred by sending a harsh flame at Vaati.

"is that all you got?" Vaati scoffed as he spat blood on the ground.

"Oh, I'm just getting started!" Twinrova cackles as she materializes a flame sword.

"Weapons already?" Vaati chuckles as he conjures a wind sword. "You're serious about this."

"Oh, now you get it!" Twinrova shrieks.

She brutally swings her sword and Vaati makes his blade clash with hers. They struggle to keep their swords locked in place or attacking their opponent.

"You're getting tired," Vaati smirks.

"You are too," Twinrova snaps.

"You know, if you join me, we could be a family again," Vaati randomly offers.

"I never wanted to be your big sister!" Twinrova hisses as they break their clash. "I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!!!!"

Vaati drops his sword in surprise as Twinrova falls to her knees and starts crying.