Zelda: A New Spin on the Legend Chapter 44

"Naliah!" Dark Link bellows.

"Wow, he must be mad," Vaati sighs. "Let's see what Naliah's done to make him scream like that."

Vaati speeds up the caravan until he reaches the guard tower.

"Aw, is someone getting mad?" Vaati calls tauntingly.

"Shut it Vaati," Dark Link growls as he appears at the doorway.

"Temper, temper," Naliah smiles as she places her arms on Dark Link's shoulders. "Don't blow up again."

"Naliah I think that's enough," Lila says. "I think you went to far."

"Aw fine," Naliah pouts, "I'm sorry for making you angry Dark Link."

"You better be, now, don't do it again," Dark Link glares.

"Alright then," Lila buts in."Now that that's settled let's go to the Spirit Temple.

Everyone nods in agreement and climbs in to the caravan. Link and Vaati took turns steering or navigating up in the front of the caravan. Everyone else relaxed in the back of the caravan, even Dark Link.

"In all my years of knowing you, Dark Link, I have never seen you that mad," Link smiled as he turned to look at his brother,

"So?" Dark Link snapped with a menacing glare to boot.

"Just saying that's all," Link said as he continued to smile at Dark Link.

"He was just trying to cheer you up," Lila says as she looks up at him while resting her head on his shoulder.

"It's not helping, and I thought you were asleep," Dark Link sighs.

"I was napping," Lila smiles. "Or sleeping very lightly."

"I see, did we wake you?" Dark Link ponders.

"No, please don't worry about it, I didn't really want to sleep away," Lila beamed before she nuzzled his shoulder.

Dark Link blushes and hugs her, "You're so cute."

"Hey! We're here!" Navi squeals not noticing Dark Link and Lila. "Oh sorry." 

"Whatever," Dark Link mumbled as he and Lila stood, Lila only gave Navi a wary smile before jumping out of the caravan to get a better look at the Spirit Temple.