Zelda: A New Spin on the Legend Chapter 26

"Brother!" Dormir yells, "use the hammer!"

"I'm trying!" Link sighs as Valvagia roars.

"Be careful Link," Navi nags, "this dragon's tougher than the average dragon."

"I can see that," Link sighs.

Valvagia swoops down and tries to knock Link into the lava. Link grabs the ledge of the platform and squirms back up.

"Alright," Link murmurs to himself as he regains his fighting stance and grips the hammer tight," let's finish this!"

He rushes over to Dormir, who's Valvagia's current target.

"Dormir! Move!" Link yells as he nears them.

Dormir quickly nods and swiftly moves out of the way. Link thrusts the hammer down on Valvagia's body, which makes it fall. Link rushes and smashes the gem on Valvagia's head, it cries in agony before blindly leaping into the molten lava and roaring its last roar.

"We did it!" Dormir bellow with joy, "Sagely powers, come to me!"

Just as Dormir finishes red aura flies out from the lava and into Dormir, who takes it with pride.

"Great job," Navi compliments, "now we only have five sages to help."

"No," Dormir cuts in.

"No?" Link and Navi ask.

"There are only four sages that you need to help," Dormir smiles.

"What? The only sages I've helped were you and Safira..." Link trails off.

"Well, that's odd," Dormir huffed, "I feel the powers of forest and shadow..."

"Lila!?!" Navi exclaims. "What? How did she..."

"Dark Link," Link growls.

"You should check up on her," Dormir concludes. "I'll teleport you guys out of Death Mountain."

"Thank you," Link calls as hae and Navi fade out of Death Mountain.

When they fade in at the bottom of the mountain, Link runs full speed into the village.

"Link, wait!" Navi yells as she flies after him.

Link doesn't stop until he enter the village, to catch his breath.

"Finally," Navi huffs as she floats to Link's side. "You shouldn't rush off like that!!"

"Sorry," Link pants, "it's just... Lila, I hope she's alright."

"I bet you she is," Navi reassured Link, "remember last time when she eluded Dark Link last time Ganondorf was around?"

"Yeah," Link laughed as he straighted up, "we almost couldn't find her ourselves."

"See? So she'll be fine," Navi smiled. "Let's go find her!"

"Yeah!" Link nods before they zoom off to the graveyard.