one | tease

"Body like a model, booty so colossal,

I wanna grip her like the bottom of the bottle,

Drop it down low, bring it up real slow,

Bout to go down, make me say oh no"

~

"Now, now sweetie. You know the drill." Stephen said, putting his shirt on. He watched the female in his bed, pout and slip her clothes back on.

"So, what Wardell? Are you ever gonna let me stay? Cause I'm not just tryna be your booty call." She folded her arms and arched her eyebrow. He chuckled as he scratched his head and gently grabbed her chin.

"Never that, babygirl. You know you mean more than that to me. I just got practice early in the AM." She rolled her eyes and smiled, giving into his lines.

"Whatever you say." She picked up her bag as Stephen followed behind her.

"I'll call you later."

"You better." He winked as she took one last look at him before leaving his house completely.

Too bad he forgot her name.

And too bad practice wasn't till late morning.

He made his way to the living room and plopped himself comfortably on the couch; one leg up as he leaned onto an elbow. He pulled out his phone, only to see various messages from unsaved numbers, scolding him about his ways and how he treated women like sexual objects. He shook his head reading some of the texts, some getting a chuckle out of him.

He was definitely gonna start being more selective about who he texts.

At least that way, he wouldn't have to struggle so much with names.

It was barely hitting 10PM. And although he does have a game to prepare for during practice tomorrow, the point guard found 10PM to be incredibly early still. He debated about whether or not he would stay in & be lazy or go out and have some fun. But the answer came quickly for Stephen; At 10PM, going out and having some fun seemed more ideal.

"Ayo." Stephen says as Draymond picks up the call.

"Wassup bro?"

"You tryna head out tonight?"

"Aw man, you know I'm always down. What're we getting into tonight?"

"The club."

"Like an actual club or the club?" Stephen chuckled.

"The second option."

"I'm down. You about to hit up Klay?"

"Yessir."

"Fasho, I'll meet ya'll down there in about 20."

"Sounds good." Steph ended the call only to make another, this time reaching out to his other bestfriend.

"Uh oh. What is it now Curry?"