Chapter 22

Hanna's P.O.V

I felt this really weird scent fill up my nose. My eyes turned red as I followed the scent. It lead me up to the roof and when I got there Grayson was staying there with Ethan and Damon close to him. I could still smell the scent so I started running towards it. Whatever it was, smelled so strange. I was about to jump from the roof when I was grabbed my someone.

I turned around angrily and growled "Let me go!" I said and turned around trying to escape. "Hanna calm down!" Ethan said calmly as I tried to get away from his arms. "HANNA!" he growled and I turned around, completely normal.

"What happened?" I asked and Ethan sighed. "Let's go home." he said and I followed behind him. There was something wrong with Grayson and Ethan and we all knew it. "Ethan what is wrong?" I asked quietly and he sighed "Nothing!" He answered but I knew he's lying. "Etha-" I wanted to ask again but he snapped at me "NOTHING IS WRONG OKAY?!" He snapped and I nodded walking away from him and downstairs to where I left Lina.

"Oh my god. are u crying?" She asked and my hand went up to my cheek to see if she's right and she was. I didn't even realise I was crying. "Let's go home. okay?" She said and I nodded. We started walking to the car and got in. Thank god Lina had the keys so she can drive us home now.

Ethan's P.O.V

I keep looking for Hanna everywhere after I snapped at her. I can't find her anywhere. "Did u find her?" I asked as I passed Grayson. He was also looking for Lina. "maybe they left?" Damon asked and Grayson shook his head "I don't thin-... oh fuck" He sighed rubbing his hand over his face. "What?" I asked worriedly "I gave Lina my car keys. they're probably driving home." He said and I turned around running outside.

When I made my way to the driveway the car wasn't there. I growled and turned to Damon. "Give me ur car keys." I said and he handed me his keys. I ran towards his car with Grayson behind me and started driving home.

We were driving so fast that we almost hit a few cars here and there but who cares. the only thing that matters is Hanna and Lina. I shouldn't have snapped at her. she didn't deserve it. I slammed my hands on the steering wheel and sighed. "Dude calm down" Grayson said and I nodded.

So many things were going on in my head. Like how bad it would be if those god damn werewolfs got infront of them. Ughhh.

Lina's P.O.V

"Are u sure u wanna go home?" I asked Hanna and she nodded. I sighed and turned to look at her "What happened?" I asked for 100th time and she sighed. "He snapped at me." She said and I raised a brow "Why?" I asked staring at the road ahead of me. "He was mad about something. And when I asked what's wrong he snapped at me. I only care about him that's all."

I sighed and grabbed her hand. "Don't think about it that way Hanna. He was just upset." I said and she sighed as we pulled up on the driveway in front of our house.

Hanna got out and walked inside the house probably at her room. I locked the car and started walking towards the house when I heard something behind me. I turned around and searched for where that noise came from. Something caught my eyes and I widened my eyes.

There were 2 red eyes and everything else was black. I turned around and ran inside slamming the door and placing my back on it. My hands went to my knees as I sighed.

I think what I saw outside was a werewolf but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if witched or fairies existed. "They do." I heard a voice and I immediately looked up. Terrified what I might face but sighed when I saw his face.

"Damon." I sighed my hand went at my chest to calm myself down. "What are u doing here?" I asked and placed my keys on the table next to the door. "I heard ur heartbeat. U were scared of something. What did u see out there?" Damon asked staring at me. "I don't know what it was. All I saw was I think red eyes, nothing else." I said and his jaw clenched. "They found out where u live." He said slamming the wall with his fist.

I jumped in my place but walked over to him, "Damon. Stop why are u acting like this? Who found out where I live?" I asked worriedly and he turned to face me as the front door opened. "I looked around there's no one here." I heard Stefan say and Damon nodded.

"Who found out where I live?" I asked again and Damon sighed. "Werewolfs. But don't worry I'll keep u safe." He said pulling me into a hug. I hugged back and felt safe. Like all my worries were all gone. I felt Stefan join the hug too "We'll keep u safe baby sis."

End of chapter 22.

WHAT?