Chapter 82

Lina's P.O.V

After that argument with Grayson I left the has and walked to the nearest bar and decided to take a drink for myself since Grayson threw the other one on the floor before I could drink it. I Walked inside and headed straight to the bar and sat down. The bartender came close and said welcome to me and that was the only thing that I understood from Swedish.

"Can you speak English?" I asked and the boy nodded. The boy in front of me was pretty handsome, blond hair and blue eyes. "Yes miss." He said and I smiled. "Well I'd like a glass of Whiskey." I said and he looked around. "Uhmm.. I don't think you're old enough to drin-" he was interrupted by me looking him in the eyes.

"Give me a glass of whiskey." I compelled him and he nodded. It didn't take long until there was a glass of whiskey in front of me. "Thanks handsome." I said with a smile and swallowed the drink down, burning my throat but I didn't care. "Another one." I said after I finished it.

After the boy took the drink to fill it again I looked around the bar

After the boy took the drink to fill it again I looked around the bar. There were a lot of me in here, old, young, middle aged, and I was the only girl in here, not that it mattered anyways. "Lina?" I heard someone say and I looked on my left to see Ethan. "Hi!" I smiled and waved at him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and I shrugged, "Came to drink

"What are you doing here?" He asked and I shrugged, "Came to drink. What are you doing here?" I asked and he sat down next to me. "Same. I came to drink and I just needed some time by myself." He said and I nodded. "I can go if you want." I said and he shook his head. "No it's okay." He said as I took a sip from my drink.

"Are you okay?" I asked him as I noticed his eyes getting teary as he just looked at his glass. "I miss her, and I'm not alright. Not at all." He said and a tears started falling down his face. I looked back at my drink and sighed. "I miss her too. I miss everyone I lost. I know how you feel." I said and he turned to look at me, I felt his gaze on me.

"Why did you turn it off?" he asked and I turned to him. "I told you. I told everyone back at the house." I said and he nodded. "It destroyed Grayson." He said and my head snapped up at the mention of his name. "What did he say after I left?" I asked and he shook his head, "Nothing. He took off as soon as you left." He said and I nodded.

"We found something out when you and Grayson left." Ethan said and I furrowed my brows. "What?" I asked curiously and he took a sip from his drink before turning to me. "Eliza has a daughter."

End of chapter 82.