Chapter 44

Lina's P.O.V

I finished curling the last piece of my hair after almost an hour. Grayson was looking in the closet what to wear tonight as I was now starting with my make up. We all decided to go to a fancy restaurant for one last time since Damon, Stefan, Dania and Pati all decided to move to another country, to get their mind off of things.

"Do you think this looks good or?" He asked getting out of the closet that we share, with two shirts on his hands. One was red and the other one was light blue. "The blue one." I said and turned back to my make up as he thanked me and started putting it on. He then put on his jacket.

"You look gorgeous baby girl." Grayson winked, looking at me from the mirror. "You don't look bad yourself." I smiled back at him. After I finished my make up, I put on some perfume and then grabbed my purse from the bed. "Ready to go baby girl?" He asked and I nodded.

Grayson parked the car in the parking lot and soon walked out to open the door for me. "My lady." He said with a smile grabbing my hand to help me out of the car. "Thank you." I said and he smiled. I linked my arm with his and we walked over to the entrance.

We got inside and looked around for our best friends and closed ones. When we finally spoted them at a table in the corner we started walking in their direction. We made it to the table and hugged everyone. "Good to see you up, sis." Damon said and for some reason my eyes went to Grayson's as he gave me a wink and hugged Stefan.

We sat down, me close to Grayson and the other ones around. "Lina how are you feeling?" Damon asked, "Feeling better, thanks. Without Grayson taking good care of me I wouldn't be here." I said and Damon nodded with a smile. "When am I becoming an uncle?" Stefan asked and I furrowed my eyesbrows. "What?" I asked blushing and he turned to Damon. "When are you two gonna give us a niece or nephew?" He asked and I looked down.

"Not right now, but maybe when the time is right." Grayson said with a smile and I smiled back at him. "So where are you guys going? I heard you were gonna leave L.A." I said to Damon and Stefan. "We were planning on leaving tomorrow, for a few weeks." Dania said and I nodded. "Hope you guys have fun." I said and they all nodded with smiles on their faces.

We started chatting again after the food came. After we were finished with the food we were waiting for dessert and I got a stupid idea to tease Grayson. I put my hand on his thigh, feeling him get tense. My hand started moving up his thigh till I was almost reaching his private area. We were sitting on a table at the corner of the restaurant and well, nobody can see what we are doing so I don't worry about getting caught.

I placed my hand on his private area, feeling his gaze on me immediately. "Don't." He whispered on my ear, while I was trying not to laugh. I gave him a quick squeeze, as he kind of jumped a bit. "Anything wrong?" Damon asked but Grayson shook his head. "I just felt a sudden pain on my knee." He said and stared at me with a glare, careful so no one can see.

I moved my hand away and pulled my phone out my purse before I started laughing. I couldn't hold it back. "Lina, can we talk for a moment?" Grayson asked and I turned to him with furrowed eyebrows, but you can see clearly i'm trying my best to not laugh. "Uh, sure." I said and grabbed his hand as he helped me up from the chair. We walked out and made our way over to the car.

He pushed me roughly against the car, his body hovering over mine, "it was such a bad move to tease me, or touch me like that." He whispered slowly, staring down at me. "And I promise to you baby girl, that tonight I'mma punish you." He said and I gulped. "What do you mean?" I asked and he smirked. "Those who tease, end up on their knees."

End of chapter 44.

Ooooohhhh, are we getting some daddy kink kind of stuff?

ONLY FOR YOU MY LOVES.