Chapter 41

1 month later

Lina's P.O.V

Getting used to the new me was hard. Really hard. But I've had people who take care of me to help me through this. Stefan and Damon helped me with the blood, they would go out and hunt for animals. I haven't talked to Hanna for this whole month but she was still around here to help.

And she's the reason why I am here right now, about to knock on her front door. I stood there for the longest time possible. Thinking what I should say to her. What happened was an accident, she didn't mean to do it. And I didn't mean to do what I did that night.

I sighed and looked down at my shoes. "I can't do this!" I whispered and turned around just as the front door opened. "Lina?!" I heard Hanna's familiar voice. I closed my eyes shut, whispering "Fuck." before I turned around and looked at my confused best friend. "You're up!" She said with a big smile.

During this month I never left the house. I was going through a big transformation and plus the full moon, I was out of control but I somehow managed to control it for a bit. "Yeah. I.. Uh..." I started, not knowing what to say as I put my head down and stared at my shoes.

"I'm sorry about biting u." Hanna said and I don't know what came over me but that sounded funny so without thinking I started laughing. I went down, my hands on my knees as I laughed. I put my head up to look at her as I laughed and she was trying her hardest not to smile and look confused.

"It's okay." I said between laughing and she chuckled at me. "Same old Lina, I see." She said and I sighed, "well not exactly same old Lina but still I'm Lina." I said and she laughed. All of a sudden I stopped smiling or laughing and just stared at her. Stared at my best friend.

"I missed you." I said my eyes tearing up and she smiled. "I missed you too." She said as both of us took a step forward and hugged each other. I smiled in the hug, since i missed my best friend's hug this whole month.

After hanging out with Hanna that day I went back home at mine and Grayson's house. I noticed that some of you are confused as to how much money we have but trust me, i don't know that either. Anyways I walked over to the front door and put my keys in, opening the door.

I opened the front door and turned the lights on as I noticed that Grayson was not home yet. I sighed and took of my leather jacket and put my keys inside my bag and walked upstairs.

I decided to put on some comfy short shorts and a t-shirt that had a big G on it. I put my hair up in a ponytail and put on my socks, before walking downstairs. I decided to cook something for Grayson so I started.

I turned on some music and danced along while cooking. I was too caught up that when I turned around to grab a spoon I almost had a heart attack when I saw Grayson staring at me. His bottom lip was between his teeth as his eyes were filled with lust. "Oh my gosh Grayson! You scared me!" I yelped and put my hand on my chest.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked and he smirked as his eyes were going up and down my body.  "Gray?" I asked again, "Oh! Sorry I couldn't hear you over the imaginary sex I was having with you in my head." He said and his eyes filled with lust made contact with mine as I stared at him wide eyed. He walked closer to me till I was in between him and the fridge.

He stared down at me, biting his lips, something that turned me on so much. "I have sex with you in my head a lot." He said slowly, his breath hiting my face, as my cheeks were becoming red. His face went slowly to my neck, his hands on my hips pulling me closer to him.

"Excuse me for being too forward but your lips make me wonder what the rest of you would taste like..." He whispered, his hot breath sending shivers down my body. I felt my knees go weak. His lips made contact with my neck as he slowly started to suck on my skin. I couldn't help but moan, i could feel his smirk against my skin.

Soon a scent filled my nose and it was not a human, or blood, it was the food burning. "Grayson, the food." I said and pushed him away slightly before running to the food. I turned everything off as Grayson picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "Grayson put me down." I said as I noticed he was walking upstairs, to our room. "Why? I'm enjoying my view." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Please." I begged and he sighed. "As you wish." He said and placed me down on the bed. "I'll do things to you that you'll never forget." He smirked getting on top of me...

End of chapter 41.

After this long of waiting, Grayson is tired and to be honest so are all of us right?
Next chap is gonna be fire.