Chapter 6

Lina's P.O.V

Me and Grayson were right now in the bathroom, me sitting on the toilet while he was cleaning up my arm. "Does it hurt?" He asked when he finished and I shook my head. His eyes moved from my arm to my neck when he saw something, i don't know. I raised a brow at him and he looked up at me. "Uhm. That day we got u here. I had to bite u." He said and my heart dropped. I've heard that if u get biten by a vampire u possibly get turned like one of them. "What?" I asked angrily getting up from the toilet and soon regreting it when a headache came to my head. I winced and Grayson got up and helped me sit back down. "Don't touch me!" I said and he backed away. "Am i gonna get turned?" I asked after a few minutes of silence. "What?" He asked and I looked up at him. "Am I gonna get turned into one of u?" I asked and he shook his head chuckling. "No, i just had to mark u." He said taking my hand in his and I looked up at his eyes. "Why did u mark me?" I asked him and his eyes turned red as he smirked "Because I always mark what its mine, baby girl."

After what Grayson said earlier he left the bathroom and I walked out soon after that and walked downstairs. "Where are the guys?" I asked Grayson as I entered the kitchen and he turned around "Probably feeding themselves." He said and I nodded. "So, i overheard something but I don't wanna believe it is true." He said and my heart started beating fast. "What are u saying?" I asked and he got up from the chair coming close to me. "U were trying to escape, were u?" He asked coming closer to me and I took a step back. "No i wasn't." I said and his jaw clenched. "DON'T LIE TO ME!" He spat at me and I jumped from fear. "I'm not lying." I said and he grabbed my arm "U were trying to escape and my brother was gonna help u. Is that true?." He said angrily and I tried to get away from him. "No." I said shaking my head and his grip on my hand got tighter "Don't lie." He said through greeted teeth. My eyes followed the glassed bottle of water behind Grayson so I quickly grabbed it and smashed it into his head. He fell down and I quickly ran out of the house. It was 3 am as i checked my phone. Missed calls from mom and Hanna. I unlocked the phone and called Hanna. It took her 4 rings to open her god damn phone. "LINA?" She screamed on the phone and I closed my eyes to her loud voice "Hanna don't scream." I said as I continued running away from the house as far as I could. "Oh my god are u okay? Are u hurt?" She asked and I stopped running to take a breath "Hanna I need ur help. I don't know where I am but please help me somehow." I said shaking from how cold the night is "I'm waiting at the end of the road. I can see u. Just hurry up and run before Grayson or someone else sees u." She said and I started running. I saw the exact same road I was about to escape yesterday, and at the end of the road it was Hanna's car. I ran as fast as I could and quickly got into the car. Hanna gave me a hug as we both cried "Thank god u're okay. Oh my god." She said and I only cried. "Lets go before someone notices I escaped." I said and she nodded. She started the car and started driving back home. "How did u escape?" Hanna asked and I took a deep breath "I slammed a glassed bottle of water on his head and ran away." I said and she smirked "Ayee. U're crazy as fuck dude." She said and I laughed. It was only 1 day or two but I missed her so much. After 1 hour of driving we finally made it home. Hanna walked me up to my room and took a shower. Soon I got changed into my pyjamas and went to sleep. Hanna decided that she wants to sleep next to me so we slept together.

Tap... Tap... Tap

I woke up a later from some knocks on my window. I got up from the bed and walked over to the window and opened it. I found 2 papers next to my window and took it in my hand. I looked outside and saw Ethan walked away. He turned around and waved at me before soon dissapearing. I opened one of the papers and started reading it.

Lina listen. I overheard that Grayson is gonna come back for u. He's gonna find u and this time he's gonna do something to not let u leave anymore. I suggest u move out of the country as soon as possible. Go to any place u want just move out of U.S.A as fast as possible. Its for ur own good.
-Ethan

I gulped from fear and opened the other letter.

Oh, baby girl. U have no idea what u just got urself into. U weren't supposed to run away because u're gonna be punished now. And you can run, you can keep running to the ends of the earth, but I won't be far behind you, baby girl.
-Grayson

End of chapter 6.

Are u liking the story so far? If yes then vote and if u want leave a friendly comment down below or any comment u want.