Chapter 61 - Part 1

6 Months later (01.07.2016)

Hanna's P.O.V

I woke up happily today, something that doesn't happen in real life for me, or anyone really. Today is the day for baby shower. After the dinner with Lina and Grayson last night we walked back home. I'm saying we walked because me and Ethan also moved here close to Lina and Grayson. We're right across the street.

I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and decided to put my hair in a messy bun. I wanted to take a shower but since we're gonna be decorating the house for the party it will be enough time for me to get ready for the party. Anyways I put on my ripped skinny jeans and then a shirt that said "status" on it, from tumblr ;)...

I walked out of our room and made my way downstairs, Ethan was in the kitchen shirtless making some breakfast while i stopped at the doorway and just stared at him. The sight in front of me is something i'll never get used to. "Good morning princess." Ethan said with a smile as he noticed me at the door. "Good morning baby." I said walking over to him and got on my tippy toes to place a kiss on his lips.

"What did you make?" I asked as I pulled away and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. "I made some pancakes only for you." He said and I smiled and kissed his cheek before we sat down to eat. We finished quickly and them cleaned the dishes together. "Finally!" Ethan said and I laughed. "You'll be cleaning more when we have babies." I said without thinking and stopped laughing as soon as Ethan's eyes widened.

He stared at me wide eyed as I blushed and looked down at my hands. "Y-You wanna have babies with me?" He asked and I blushed even more if that is possible. "Uhmm... I guess." I said and as soon as the words left my mouth I was picked up in Ethan's arms as he hugged me and spoon me around. "YES! FINALLY!" He said with a smile as I giggled. He placed me down and looked me in the eyes. "Can we make a baby tonight?" He asked and I slapped his arm as I laughed. "Let's go silly." I said and grabbed his hand towards the front door.

We walked out of our house, crossed the street and towards Lina and Grayson's house. Gray texted us that they left so it's clear for us to put everything in place. "I'm so excited." I said jumping up and down as Ethan opened the front door with the key that Grayson gave him last night before we left.

We opened the door and I let out a scream when I saw Alex staring at us while sitting on the stairs. "Alex! For God's sake!" I said putting my hand on my chest trying to calm myself down. "How did you get in here bud?" Ethan asked and Alex shrugged getting up from the stairs. "Magic!" He winked and Ethan laughed. "So shall we start?" I asked and the boys nodded.

4 Hours Later (Spongebob voice😂)

"Alex carefull with that one!" I yelled at Alex worriedly as he was carrying glasses from the kitchen to the living room, and he had like 20 of them on his hands right now. If you're wondering how then he's doing magic. All of a sudden a loud bang was heard and another noise followed and all of it ended with a big, "OW!". I ran out of the kitchen and looked towards the stairs to see Ethan on the floor rubbing his back.

I couldn't help it I started laughing so hard and soon Alex joined in. "Stop laughing. It's not funny!" Ethan whined as I continued laughing. "Please." He said and I stopped laughing. I walked towards him and got on my knees. "Baby?" I asked worriedly and he opened his eyes. "D-Did it hurt?" I asked trying to control myself. "Did it what hurt?" He asked raising a brow. "Falling down the stairs." I said as I started laughing again and this time he put me down close to him.

"Oh princess I'm gonna make you pay for laughing at me." He said and I raised a brow. "Pay? where and when?" I asked and he smirked. "Our bed. Tonight." He said and my eyes widened. "Disgusting." Alex said quietly as he turned around and walked into the living room.

The doorbell rang and I sat up immediately. "Oh no. They're back." I said and got up from the floor. "It's not Lina and Grayson." Ethan said getting up from the floor too. "What do you mean? How do you know it is not them?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest as i looked at him with a raised brow, also with the bell ringing one more time. "Why would they ring the bell to get in their own house?" Ethan said with a smirk and I uncrossed my arms and looked down as I blushed. Ethan walked over to the door and opened it. "Buddy!" My head went upwards as I looked at the door.

End of chapter 60.

Q: What baby names you guys think would match the surname Dolan?